truth or dare!!

Minas pov
Truth or dare is my faverate ,i love the idea of haveing your first kiss be a dare!!and also im inviting my huge crush to my first ever truth or dare party ever!!!!
Seros pov
Soo the cutest girl ever is inviteing to a truth or dare party with all her friends and more so after school i made my way to her house .The walk wasnt to long and i didnt feel like my mom and dad questioning me about the fact it was a girls house. I dont know why i was so nervous!i mean yes she us cute my crush and i will be playing truth or dare with her in her room and yes there are other peaple!i rang the doorbell and she answerd the door.she was wearing a large hoodie and a short black skirt.the hoodie was of course pink.i stood there like an idiot gawking at her beutifulness!
Minas pov
There he was he made im hyped and of course i put some questionable dares in the game.my ships need to sail!"sero glad you made it"i happily said to him.he looked like he just saw a ghost!
Seros pov
She looked at me and i looked at her "are ganna come inside"she raised and eyebrow at me."oh y-yea im fricking hyped dude!!"i walked inside as she held the door for me.she lead ne to her room and literally no one other than me had arrived yet ,so it was me and mina alone in her room!i was sure i was a vibrant shade of red!all sorts of fantasies were going through my head!
Minas pov
He looks so awkward is it that he is in a girls room maybe playing a but one on one truth or dare will make him feel better!"hey sero wanna play some truth or dare just the two if us?"i gave him the smile that always made him smile back. He of course agreed."ok truth or dare!"he played it safe and said truth"do you have crush if so whats the first letter of their name?"he looked at me and blushed i was sorta suprised by his pink face"well i do and her name starts with an m"he responded "truth or dare"he shoots back"dare"i blurted bluncing up and down he looked away"i dare you to text your crush SCEW YOU"he cought me if guard i was surpised the quistion was so straight forward but i guess that i just have to do it!so i texted him SCREW YOU"yea that was a bit weird he had his phone notification turned down but thank fricking god it vibrated i was sooooi embaressed!
Seros pov
As i pulled out my phone she looked at me kinda confidently and smiles.i open my notification and holy moly chamomile it was her she liked me i like her what the frick do i do now