eh!?

Minas pov
He freaked out and threw his phone when i winked at him....i always knew he was a bottom but i didnt kniw his case of submission was this bad!"sero why the hell did you just throw your phone"i know what to do maybe this is the best way of confessing i have never done this!i get on too him holding his hands i kiss him gently."racoon eyes?"bakugou said from the door way"fuck"i could see seros face turn a deeper shade of red than what it already was."h-how did you get in..."i was mortified by him finding us doing this good im literally pink bit somehow i was linker than normal!!i can feel my face getting hot."your fucking mom let me in i didnt think you guys would be in mid make out!"god i hated him a bit sometimes!"ok dispite what you think i was just kissing him thats it nothing else!"i blurted out!"he raised and eyebrow"yea ok "i was now pissed along with also wanting to kiss sero for longer the fealing of hus lips on mine made me crave more!!
Seros pov
I was just caught makeing out with mina and i cant belive it!god she us so close to me shes on me holding my hands still i have never been this close hell her chest us touching mine i can feel her ass on my ok well i cant get to carried away right now she can. Feel me i need to find a way for her to get of me but at the same time i kinda like this.sadly she got of me sitting next to me bakugou sat in front of us eyeballing us i mean we were both blushing like crazy so it makes sense.soon every one else came and we began.it was fun than bakugou decided to dare mina to only talk to me close to my ear in a seductive tone for the rest of the game....So she leaned in my ear and said "truth or dare"i shuttered "d-dare ig"than she dares to let her lick my fucking neck like an idiot i forgot to cover my mouth or strain my voice so a loud and clear moan came out of my mouth she giggled and winked at me so now i have a PROBLEM and have to figure out a way to hide it....