CHAPTER 15

As in the previous chapter, u saw that Sid went for his meeting and Avu went to that Munjul her so-called lover to execute their plan.

Present:

At Munjul's house,

He was in the kitchen making food and suddenly the doorbell rang he went to open the door and saw Avneet in front of him obviously as he thought that now Avu hate Sid and has started developing feelings for him and had a monkey smile on his face.

Avu pov: As soon as I reached Manjul's house all the memories came to my mind how he was my best friend how we spent time with each other from 5th grade and hoe did he tried to molest me my eyes got teary but I removed the tears from my eyes and knock the door as I knock I door I saw him with his monkey smile and he was wearing an apparel maybe he was cooking in the kitchen his fav thing to do is cooking he greeted me.

Munjul: Hi Avu what a great surprise . (he hugged her)

Avu: Yeah I thought of meeting u as I did not want to stay at home it makes me suffocated

Munjul: Oh comes in after so many years u have come to my house so without eating anything I will not let u go. (with a sweet smile)

Avu: Yes I came after so many years and I must say every single thing is the same as it was except u.(said in a sad tone)

Munjul: Yes Avu I have changed because u leave me avu I love u.

Avu: let's eat something I am hungry. (diverting the topic)

(Munjul brings some food and they started eating after some time they finished and started talking)

Avu: Munjul u say that u love me what u have done till now shows your love. (said smirking)

Munjul: Avu u are asking this question what I have done till now should I tell u what I have done. (narrowing his eyebrows)

Avu: YES U SHOULD TELL ME.

Munjul: Okay fine so listen to what I have done to get u. From childhood I am waiting for u one day u will love me because of your love I became a dame criminal, I tried to kill your that bloody shit (sid) and still, u say that's what I have done. (said in a little bit anger and sarcastic tone)

Avu : And what was the fuking thing to tried to molest me u were my best friend Munjul I always loved u as a friend but u tried to molest me(tears were forming in her eyes) anyway I am leaving I have to go by.

(after saying this she got up and drive the car to her farmhouse at full speed the tears were coming out from her eyes)

(Here Munjul was thinking about what Avu said to him and breaking all the things in the house)

So Gyes comment on how was the chapter.