—————+ jeno

—————
+ jeno

"Hey Jiwon!" the sound of her name send tickles to his ears. He looked where the sound came from, it was the tall boy from their class and far away he saw her.

The way she turned her head, when her hair flew in elegance, her side profile meeting his eyes, the way the sun hit her face— it was breathtaking. Jeno could feel his own pulse and blood rushing through his veins.

"Aye, stop staring it might melt" commented the boy beside him, he looked over him who was also witnessing what was beyond them with a disappointed look while slowly shaking his head and arms crossed.

"Since when have you been here?" he asked.

"Gosh, you didn't even notice my presence?!" he replied in disbelief, scoffing being dramatic and placing a hand at his chest.

"Stop the drama, Jaemin" Jeno stated rolling his eyes while the latter snickered.

Jeno shifted his gaze back to the girl whom was still talking to the boy. He smiled at her attire. Her daily hairstyle was his favorite.

The headband securing her hair but it also added elegance and the vibe it gives is those sunny afternoons at a grassy hill. It was vintage.

"Hey, let's go" a voice of a girl said dragging him from the school grounds to the cafeteria.

Noise filled his ears as they're now at an enclosed space. They walked their way to the line and the arm that was linked onto his was now gone.

He looked around and his eyes landed onto the girl beside him and noticed the sparkling chains around her wrist which was unusual.

"Hey Jieun," he started and she averted her eyes at her but his gaze was still stuck to the accessory in her wrist.

"Where did you get that?" he said while pointing at it and the girl lifted it and they both stared at it.

"Jaehyun hyung gave it to me" she said nonchalantly. And looked up at him with a small smile.

"Where though?" the both were startled by the voice behind them. They both looked back and saw the boy they called sun.

"Hey where have you been?" Jieun asked knitting her brows at the boy who just came.

"Oh my— are you kidding me?" he exclaimed and gasped. "I waited at the hallway and you guys were already here"

"Sorry, my bad" Jieun said with a cheeky smile.

"Whatever" he replied wryly. "I swear to god,  Lee Haechan—" the girl was cut off.

"Hey excuse me, it your turn!" the boy shouted behind the three who were conversing.

They looked back with a blank expression and the boy rolled his eyes at them and pushed them so that he could go first.

Haechan and Jieun was pissed by this. It was very evident in their faces. They way Jieun glared at him or how Haechan was huffing as his chest rose.

"Hey calm down" Jeno told them and the both looked at the side and let out a deep breathe.

"Where's Jaemin anyways?" she asked the blond one, looking up at him with an irritated look.

"I don't know," Jeno said, hands in his pockets, looking at nothing. "Everyone seems to be missing" he added boredly.

And so it was their turn to get food. Having the three of them with the same food onto their tray because of their similar preferences.

They both sat where they usually did, and he sat at his spot where he could clearly see her.

She was sitting a few tables away from theirs but he was satisfied for as long as he sees her smile to her friends.

Soon, a few of the squad came and sat down. Chenle and Jisung sitting in sync, Renjun slamming his canvas and the pack of paints, Sena sitting down in hurry because of the excitement to eat her food and lastly, Jaemin who slammed his tray and pushed Jieun and sat beside her.

"You look like a stalker" Jieun started talking about Jeno with her mouth full of food.

"When has he started liking her?" Sena questioned before sipping a spoon of her soup.

"3 years ago" Jaemin answered getting the carrots at the side of Sena's tray and shoving it in his mouth.

"And your okay with that?" Renjun asked face close to the canvas and not taking his eyes off of it.

"I mean," Jieun started before gulping down her food. "You only stared at her for 3 years without interactions?" she asked in disbelief.

"Wow, maybe that's why Jeno's patient is really impressive" Jieun stated.

"Should I try that kind of training?" Jisung asked sugar around his mouth as his cheeks were puffed from munching the bread.

"Do you think liking someone is some kind of training?" Jaemin asked in disbelief hitting the youngest's head.

"As for Jeno, I don't think it's liking anymore." the girl beside Jaemin stated before sharing stares.

THIS IS FOR JENO'S BIRTHDAY I CANT BELIEVE THE TEASER PHOTOS COZ GOD I HAVE TO CHANGE HIS HAIR COLOR AGAIN