1🍋

Third Person POV

Training was finally over.

Ushijima grabbed his water bottle and literally drunk every last sip out of it.

Training has gotten more intense lately because of the upcoming match against Karasuno.

"Watakoshi~Kun"

A familiar voice called out Ushijimas name as he turned around to face a sweaty red haired boy.

"Wanna do some extra training?I want to improve my receiving".

Satori was looking at ushijima with his cute puppy eyes and knew he couldn't refuse to help him.

Ushijima started spiking with all the power he had left.

Tendou was trying to receive them, as he obviously wanted to look cool in front of ushijima.

After a whole 45 minutes extra-training both boys were extremely tired so they decided to head to the lockerroom.

Ushijima started packing his stuff in his sports-bag with the emblem of Shiratorizawa on it.

He then stood up and headed to the exit of the room because it was pretty late and he had to return home when Tendou stopped him.

"H-Hey! You should stay and take a shower, leaving with all that sweat on you is really unhealthy, you might catch a cold on your way home or something 👉🏽👈🏽"

Ushijima surprised by Satori's words decided to stay.

"Okay"

A soft smirk appeared on Tendous face, he turned around facing the showers and started undressing himself.

Ushijima left his sportsbag on the cold wet ground and sat on the bench staring at Satori's body.

He couldn't take his eyes of him till the only piece of clothing left one his was his boxers.

Satori's body was so well defined, his abs, his face his jawline.

Tendou caught him staring at him and said teasingly:

"What's up you need me to undress you too?"

Those word gave Ushijima a weird tingling feeling as he blushed and looked away awkwardly.

He then stood up turned on the opposite side so Tendou couldn't see his gigantic boner and started undressing himself too.

Satori's looked away happily and ran under the hot shower.

The water started running from Tendou head all down to his abs and legs, making him look sexy as shit.

Just like Ushijima, Satori also couldn't take his eyes off the hot guy standing half-naked a few meters away from him.

Watakoshi slipped down his boxers too.

"What a thicc ass"

Thought Tendou and his dick was now floating

"Ugh Fuck!"

Ushijima turned around and walked towards Tendou opening the shower right next to his.

Not saying a word Watakoshi started washing up himself.

Tendou confused as frick gave ushijima a weird look.

"Tch, playing hard to get now?"

He thought.

"H-Hey, can you help me wash my back?"