[ 1 - Akane Aoi x Reader ~ Continue or Restart? ]

There she was again, sitting on the bench, chatting with one of her best friends. Time went by so fast as they laughed at the stories they told each other.

"I miss the old days..." Aoi said as she took a bite of her chocolate biscuit.

[Name] couldn't help but smile at it too. "Yep. The times when we three were literally inseparable."

[Name] has been friends with the purple haired girl and her admirer ever since they were small. They literally grew up together, from kindergarten up to high school, still having that precious friendship they all shared. 

They were soon recognized in their school in their own ways. Aoi Akane, one of the popular girls known in their school. Akane Aoi, a diligent and hardworking student. [Name] [Last name], a student known for her many talents and skills. 

However, despite having a friendly relationship, Akane just can't stop himself but to fall in love with their purple haired friend. even if he kept on getting rejected harshly, he still tried to confess to his friend. 

And about that...

"Ao-chan, I love you." Akane sprung out of nowhere, holding a small flower that he picked from the garden, cutting off the conversation between the two females. "Will you please accept my confession?" 

Aoi just smiled at him and cheerfully said "Nope!", which made the latter's heart sink. "And please don't pick the flowers me and Nene grew."

"Yes ma'am..." Akane said, knees on the floor as the rejected flower got blown by the wind. 

[Name] just watched them, sweatdropping, but then an idea came into her mind. 

"Hey!" [Name] started. "It's been a while ever since we three were able to hang-out, how about let's go to my place after class and play some games?" She suggested as her [e/c] eyes shone in delight. 

"Yeah! That sounds like a great idea!" Aoi agreed to her friend's idea. 

"Sure..." Akane said as he finally stood up and brushed off the mushrooms that suddenly grew on him. 

~

The sun was finally setting as [Name] waited for her friends to meet her by the school gates as they planned to walk together to her home. She leaned on the gates as she looked at her wrist watch, looking at what time it was. 

"Hey [Name]!!!" Aoi greeted her friend as she walked to her friend, carrying her bag by her shoulder, with Akane following her. 

"Shall we go?" [Name] said as she straightened her back and began to walk with her friends. Both nodded in agreement. 

With Aoi and Akane walking in front of her, [Name] kept her distance as Akane tried to confess to Aoi multiple times, again. 

"Oh please accept my confession, Ao-chan." Akane nearly cried. 

With her arms in front of her, making an "x", she shook her head. "No can do!" Aoi bluntly said. 

With her head low, her [h/c] hair was partially covering the hurt expression her faced showed. Although she kept it as a secret, she wouldn't deny it that she had feelings for the brunette. No one else knew, not even Aoi. Once, when they had a game where in they were to reveal who the person they liked were, [Name] simply said that she had no one to have interest in despite him being in the same game being played. No one even found clues to who she liked. 

Aoi suddenly stopped in her tracks. "[Name]? You alright?" 

[Name] suddenly tucked her hair behind her ears. "Yeah, yeah. It's all good." She said as she sped up to catch up with her friends.