||~Intro~||

~ Name ~
(Y/N) (L/N) Argent

~ Age ~
16/17 - (your birthday)

~ Relations ~
Mr. Joe (L/N) (father - died)
Ms. Lucia (L/N) (Aunt - alive) fathers side of the family.
Mrs. Marlin Argent (mother - unknown)
Alec Argent (younger brother - alive)

~ Back story ~

>  You, Scott and Stiles were best friends since elementary school.

> The three of you always got in trouble for sneaking around in crime scenes and stealing case files for 'trying to help'.

> Sometimes you'd stay over at stiles' house when the two of you are deep into the cases.

> Now don't hate me but you and Stiles had a sibling love. So the two of you were always seen together. (I stan stydia)

> Although you were quite aware of what your parents did as a profession, you didn't say anything about it. You were always an attentive child but you also knew that no one would believe you if you had said anything so you kept quiet.

> there was one difference between your family and the other Argents. You don't hunt the supernatural, you protect them.

> Your family's code was "We protect those who cannot protect themselves."

>  Your mother was Chris' (Allison's father) other sister. And was 'hunted' as she had broken their code. They were on the run for years until your father was killed by Gerard, that is when things got serious.

> Your mother decided to settle in beacon hills for a while to lay low. That didn't stop her from helping the supernatural and teaching you and Alec everything.

> she knew that Gerard will eventually find her so she needed her children to be prepared and gave them a very harsh training at a young age. 

> So that being said, you knew everything that is to know about the supernatural since the beginning.

>  You knew how to use guns, wield military knifes, shoot arrows with crossbows or normal bows, fight, and the knowledge of hunting by the age of 14.

> despite already being introduced to the code, there were still secrets your mother kept from you and so you were fairly new to the supernatural world.

> However, your mother disappeared when she got an intel from the Calavera family. So you and your brother had to leave Beacon hills in search for your her.

> It has been two years since she's been missing. Your brother just accepted the fact that maybe your mother was dead but that didn't stop you from continue on looking.

> You continued on with the family "business" whereas Alec wanted nothing to do with it and because of that the two of you distanced. You now lived with your aunt

> But you were stubborn, and wanted to continue. You wanted to keep the promise you made your mother. So in search for your mother and the call you received from Derek, you left your town and headed back to beacon Hills.

------------------

Also at the opening, imagine you holding two guns while pointing at the camera dramatically :)