yandere seokjin headcanon

She loves me, she loves me not....

He's been in love with you since he met you one year ago.

You'd moved to the city to study at the same university.

The very moment you walked into class, he knew you were the one.He'd never felt a love this extreme in his entire life.

The way you'd avert his eyes and blush made him want to protect you.

To claim you.

He was aware that his love for you was on an extreme level, but he didn't care.

He'd slowly worked on getting closer to you, and one year later he was one of your closest friends.

But not your only friend, and that bothered him.

You'd recently confined in Seokjin about having a crush on someone, but wouldn't tell you who.

It drove him closer to insanity, he had to find out who it was.

Who did he need to get rid of?

He couldn't lose you! Not now! 

One night he was at your Place with a few friends hanging out.

It wasn't his preferred way, he would've wanted to be just the two of you.

But this way he was able to keep an eye on you among your friends..

Trying to figure out who you'd keep your eyes on, maybe lingering a Little too long.

Was it Jimin? Taehyung? Maybe Namjoon?!Useless... 

This isn't helping at all.

As the night crept in, alcohol flowing through everybody's bloodstream, except Seokjin's. 

This was the perfect time to sit closer to you, the proximity not bothering you in the slightest being intoxicated. 

All boys were distracted by a videogame and yelling out nonsense.You look up at Jin with a dumb smile, and his heart jumps at the sight. 

He was so Close that he could smell your hair. 

''Jinnie... You're really pretty.''

What?

Seokjin's eyebrows are drawn together, his heart probably stopped beating completely, or raced so fast he could barely feel it.

''What are you saying, Y/N?''

''I'm saying that... I keep staring at you..''

It all falls into place, and he finally gets it.

 It was him all along, wasn't it?

He smiles, one hand stroking your cheek before leaning in just close enough to where his lips hover over yours,

''I want to kiss you. But if I do, you're mine forever.''

Without thinking about the weight of his words, you nod, craning your neck to kiss him first.

He smiles into the kiss, the hand on your cheek moving to play with your hair, squeezing it into his fist.

''Mine.''