Introduction: 1 years before the squip

I was talking to my best friend about something super important when I realized he wasn't paying attention
"Hey?... hey! HEY!! MICHAEL!!
Are you ignoring me?! "
Holy shit! He really didn't listen at all! Come on, dude! You are my best friend! Your job is to listen!

"Mmh? Yeah yeah? Whut?"

We were in his basement, like always. Is moms's work very late and leave him be. Not like my dad who's always home. Michael was definitely his so I took his joint and started smoking. I can't let him be like that alone you know!

"I said- what do I do if she smiles at me?! Like... should I smile? Or like... do nothing?! Maybe I should talk to her?!
Michael! I need your help! Girls are so complicated!!"

"Ho yeah um..." he took the weed " WHY WOULDN'T YOU SMILE BACK DUMBASS?!"

" I... I don't know... To look cool?'
Man... It's so hard to talk to a girl...
"man... You have to help me... She's just so... God... When I think about her... Christine~ "

"Christine~ your cute girlfriend who... Doesn't know you exist!!! "

I smiled and pushed him a little bit. This dumbass doesn't know shit about love!
"shut up Mikey! I'm in love ok!~" I crash next to him, my hand on my heart

Christine is the prettiest girl in the school! She not... Pretty -pretty like Brook of Chloe but her face is just... So peaceful~

"you know what I think about that! "

"... Confess or forget... I know, but" I jumped on my feet and look at my best friend determined " She WILL know my name by the end of the week!!...umm...month?... Year?... Maybe?..."
Yeah, I'm a loser but... I'm sure I just need a little bit of help to be cool! Ok...a LOT!

he laughs and pulls my t-shirt to bring me closer. I lay down next to him

" I'm sure it's gonna be funny~"
He gave me the weed and close his eyes. Mannnn why is he pretty like that? I don't understand...why isn't he popular?... He has the look and he's funny... Is it just because of his hobbies?... I don't know, I'm just glad he's there with me

"meh! I least I try! What about you? Any cute girl at the school? "
Oh shit! I should have said, people! Fuck!

"HAHA! YEAH! Totally!!! I'm soooooo in love with the girl in our science class! Jem, you know that the peoples in our school are... You know... Literally demons!"

"hmm... I just.." I came closer, it's stupid but Michael gives the best hug... " I just wanna get out of here..."

"I know jeer-bear... soon... in a couple more years...in college... everything will be ok.. just hang on okay?"
He hugs me and I hug him back. I just...
" I know... I know...!" I look at him, I know he scared... Scared of losing me because of everything...but... he doesn't need to worry..." how can I possibly leave my best friend alone?"

I smiled at him and we keep talking a bit before we fall asleep. I'm very grateful to have somebody like him... He knows everything about me...
My mother died a year ago... wrong time wrong place... I thought that this kind of thing happened only to others but no... And my dad? He's... Still grieving... He hasn't been a dad for some time so it's pretty much only Michael and me against the word