Chapter 1.

My name is Patience. I'm 21 years old and I live in Atlanta Georgia. I grew up in Chicago Illinois but I moved to Atlanta when i was 17. I love it here. This is where it really all started. My modeling career started here as well as my business. I am a full time model and a entrepreneur. I have my own clothing line called "Suwoo". I do lash extensions as well for my freetime. So I have multiple forms of income coming in. I'm not married, I'm not in a relationship, I've just been doing me and I love it. I have no kids either. I refuse to bring any child in this filthy world right now. Not to mention, these niggas ain't no fuckin good anyways. I wish I would give one of these bitch ass niggas a baby when I know for fact they ain't gone commit! I ain't met a nigga yet , that I NEED. All i need is 6 figures.

It was 5:45 pm as I laid on my couch watching All American. I heard a loud knock on my door. I looked confused as hell because who the hell would be at my damn house? I paused my TV and slid on my Louis Vuitton fur house shoes. As I walked to my door I looked thru my peep hole, my face instantly lit up. It was my bestfriend Chanel. I grinned as I pulled the door open with excitement. "BESTIEEEEE!!!"

I yelled as I pulled Chanel into a big hug

I yelled as I pulled Chanel into a big hug. "HEY BEST BITCH! I miss yo ass so damn much I just had to pop up." She said as we released hugs. She walked right in and headed straight to my refrigerator.
"Bitch I'm hungry." She said as she looked up at me with a daze. Her eyes was low and red, i knew she was high. "Bitch yo high ass always hungry. And a hoe ain't even try to gas me up."
"GIRL FIRST OF ALL I BROUGHT YOU A WHOLE ASS BLUNT. You know I'm always thinking of you. Plus yo ass probably need it anyways, you been working so much lately you ain't even been having time for me." She said as she pulled out a perfectly rolled blunt and a lighter."
She handed me the blunt and the lighter and smiled.
"I love yo ass! And girl please you know how this shit is. Let's go out tonight. My treat." I said as I lit the blunt.
"YAYYYYY!" Chanel said.
"Where you wanna go?" I said as i inhaled the weed.
"Bitch you know it don't matter to me I'm down for anything.
"DAMMMN THIS SOME GAS!" I said as I exhaled.
"Duh bitch! Quincy ass been serving me. How about his ass gave me a whole free 2.5. His duck ass been tryna talk to me for the longest but Ion want him."
"His ass been wanting you. Don't he still talk to his ugly ass baby mama?"
"Girl You know i don't know or care!"
"Period." I said as i passed her the blunt.