Chapter 3

(Mia's POV)
Of course the time had to come and of course I had to leave and go meet Harry. This was not going to be the best part of my day for sure. I was walking in to the cafe when I spotted him. He turned to look at me and I melted. His green eyes and dimple coated smiles made my heart hurt inside. God, he was perfect. "Hey love" he says to me. "Hi" I respond. "So what's so important you had to talk to me about hmm?" "Okay, so you know that night at the club when we met?" "Couldn't forget it babe, best shag I had in awhile" you rolled your eyes. "Well something happened that night" "and that is?" "Let's just say harry, you got it in the right way" "sorry love, your going to have to clarify that, I don't understand." "Gosh harry, okay I'm pregnant! Okay, I got pregnant at the club that night when we were together." He looked shocked and almost like he was going to be sick. "Did you say pregnant? I don't think I heard you correctly and even if you are I'm defiantly not the father. There's no possible way." "Yes, there is harry and it happened." "What is this for money or something, I'll give you anything if you admit it's not mine." "God damit harry, the baby is yours. I haven't had damn sex with anyone else! I don't want your money okay, I didn't even know who the hell you were before i had sex with you. I just thought the dad should know. I don't care what you do from here on, you can walk out this door right now I don't-. And with that harry styles left.