Noodle Daughter

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Turner - Dizzy On The Comedown

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:18 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

Up and down like a red rubber ball

You're always back and forth like the clock on the wall

I want to know about you

I'm spinning all around you

---

A/N: 1st Person or 3rd or maybe even both?

''And here it is, the fantastical, the marvellous, and the wickedly handsome Apollo makes his way to the finish line, nearly getting hit by the lesser handsome Cruz!''  A golden blond dude with brown eyes narrated as a group of kids watched from the sideline. 

A dude with long brown hair and green eyes wearing a fair amount of green coloured clothes went to slam into the blond, only for Apollo to dodge his attack and make him almost trip headfirst into a bush. 

Nearby, on a bench was (Y/n), who was reading a book. She hadn't told anyone what it was about but oooh it was going to be something big. 

As she was doing so, a small silver snake with purple eyes appeared, watching as the kids on the side cheered for the two running the length of Ninjago's city park. 

The (e/c) eyed girl handed the little snake a ham sandwich, which he took gratefully, tearing into it hungrily. 

''You can do it!'' Yelled a girl with short black hair and blue eyes, while also waving a yellow flag with the blond boy's face on it. She wore red, like a lot of red, that made her look like she was the flag a matador would wave around to taunt the bull. [Valkyrie]

''Yeah win it, Cruz...!'' A younger looking female with glasses and silver dyed hair cheered, though she was a bit quieter. The girl wore purple and had pale grey eyes. [Anara-Billie]

When the green wearing guy came in for another attack, Apollo tripped him over, and ran to the finish line, cheering as he did so. The girl wearing purple sighed and looked at the ground. 

''No fair! You cheated!'' Cruz shouted with a look of disgust. 

''You attacked me, I was only defending myself.'' The blond dude replied innocently, holding his hand to his heart, though he had a smirk on his face. 

''You alright over there, Emos?'' (Y/n) questioned, looking up from her book while raising an eyebrow.

A third boy, one with short (h/c) hair with pink tips and blue eyes observed the two. ''Seriously, you guys need to calm down, it's unnecessary to be fighting.''  [A]

''Eh, boys will be bugs.'' Spoke yet another girl, who had dark blue hair splattered with paint and hazel eyes.  [Kahlo]

Suddenly, a dog ploughed through the group of unsuspecting Emos, making them poof in clouds of orange dust, though quickly reappearing and continuing their game as if nothing happened.

''Sorry about that!'' A young boy apologised, taking the lead of the dog and walking away.

(Y/n) glanced up from her novel, and saw someone clothed in orange looking her way, never breaking eye contact. Feeling a bit intimidated, she put the book up closer to her face. 

''Uh, do you see that girl over there Remo?'' Chicken Daughter questioned the little snake, who looked up to see the stranger in the distance.

''Yup, why is she staring at us?'' Ramen Boi asked, looking as if he was about to retreat into a more comfortable place.