What did you get yourself into

I was quick to apply to the job not even caring what the last part of the small job article mentioned.  Sure enough they responded and I was accepted they said I'd start working right tonight.

My father was happy for me since we really could use the money since summer was gonna fly and we would freeze for the winter if we weren't able to get money.

After a few hours of  helping my dad sell a few goods to people. I began heading to my new job the place looked really creepy like no one really visits it. The air was stale and it felt empty. Exactly where do I go in here.

As Y/n walked around she stepped on pressure plate and was sent flying down into an elevator that immediately started taking her down underground. Her vision blacked out as she began to dream.

There were little voices that began talking I was looking all around to figure where they were coming from. Lights flashed about showing off different Animontronic groups.

     "Fear."

    "Panic."

   "Dread."

    "Terror."

As footsteps were heard crys of children were children as they begged whoever was going towards them.

  "Don't hold it against us!" Over and over

  "Daddy meant for me to die."

  "Don't do it please!"

  "They didn't want us."

  "Suicide didn't work."

"What is this place?" A bunch of kids seemed to keep asking.

I was crawling through the vent feeling completely watched like there was eyes all looking at me. Then I began to be dragged out I screamed for help.
My breathing grew a bit heavy as I covered my eyes soon colorful lights began to flash as four animontronics slowly came to each light. The fox, the ballerina, the bear, rabbit, and the clown lady. Then they started deactivating.

"You don't know what we've been through." A girl said while sobbing

The animontronics were slowly shut down one by one they were all on different sized pedestals

I woke up immediately panting as the clown was shocked.

"Oh thank god! That was just a dream." Y/n said relived as she held her hands to her head as she tried to steady her breathing. Finally the elevator stopped and she pressed the red the doors opened forcefully revealing nothing but darkness.

Y/n walked out and went still as she saw the vent and all the yellow tape everywhere.