The Beginning

DISCLAIMER:
ALL CONCEPTS FOR THE CHARACTERS WILL BE MINE BUT ALL CHARACTERS USED ARE ORIGINALLY CREATED BY EPIC
--------------------------------------------------
Season 1.
---------------------
Season 1 was a horrid season, It was all filled with corruption and darkness with one only ruler, Raven.
Raven, He is a scientist and he works with alchemy, He possesses the darkest power ever to be held on the island.

Drift was the only one with the good-sided power, She only had a small amount of power to do one last resurrection. Her wise resurrection was the legendary gunslinger, Calamity. She rose from her grave at the resurrection point located in the middle of Anarchy Acres.

Calamity was clueless on why she, out of all people was resurrected.
" Drift? I'm, alive? Why me? " Calamity said, approaching Drift.
" We're in a dire situation, Raven is becoming more violent. " Drift said in a huge panic.

Calamity stood there in shock.. " HE'S still here? Why did nobody kill him!? Is he really that strong? " Calamity exclaimed loudly. Drift shushed her, " HE could hear you. He listens from every corner and angle of this island, like he tracks us... Or, ME. "
Drift said in a lower tone. Calamity stood up straight, " There's nothin' like a little gunslinger power that'll shred him apart. " Drift got worried, " Calamity! This is RAVEN we're talking about! Are you crazy!? "

" Don't worry Drift, I got your back, I see you're in a bad state after that resurrection. Do you need me to carry you on my back? " Calamity offered.
" Yes please, I do need the extra support due to my body feeling like it's crumbling..." Drift said faintly, Slowly collapsing onto the rough dirt. Calamity picked her up and carried Drift on her back, Drift summoned her pickaxe onto her back and it clinged there.

( In case anyone doesn't know, Drift's summon is my taken reference from the tv show Marvel's Runaways. Nico Minoru possesses a staff to be summoned on command to her hand possession. It is called the Staff of One. Only three people can keep possession of it. Tina Minoru, Nico Minoru, and Morgan Le Fay. Just for clarification, moving on. )

Drift was slowly losing her consciousness on Calamity's back, Drift knew she used too much power than she should've. Drift lost conscience after about 10 minutes, which alerted Raven to immediate action. He let her go, for now...

In the meantime, Raven was going mad on the failed alchemy. He couldn't get one singular potion right, there was something off. He just couldn't solve what there was to be missing. Then it hit him, He needed a sample of Drift's lightning power to complete his experiment. So he did what was required. He dashed over to the nearby location, where Drift and Calamity were resting, Raven snuck behind Drift and stole a part of the unconcealed lightning then he teleported back to his hidey hole silently and swiftly.

Once he finished his potion making, He laughed crazily like he was a mad scientist. He named this potion, Lightning Immunity, he got this name because of what this potion does, it protects Raven from Drift's Lightning Strike, as which he thought... It was something worse than what he expected...