Welcome!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hope

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope, Copyright ©2021 by Urooj. All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner without the written permission except for cases involving bried quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

EPIGRAPH •

"That one hope to find peace has killed all my hopes and still hasn't died"

DEDICATION •

"It doesn't matter how many mistakes you've made or how many wrong decisions you've taken in the past. What truly matters is that you learn from those experiences and choose not to repeat them in the future. Start focusing on your present.

I dedicate this book to all the girls who live in their fantasy and delusional worlds, believing they can find true love and peace in this harsh world. Always be yourself—don't change for anyone else. Be confident, and never lower your boundaries for anyone. Love and self-respect are two essential pillars of a successful relationship. You are not less than anyone else; you are enough just as you are.

For those of you reading on, I want to let you know a few things before you dive in: This series contains mature content, including explicit and suggestive language, themes of addiction, and overall mature themes throughout. This story is a blend of romance, teen fiction, drama, and thrill.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy the journey! Xoxo"