Cleaned

"Good boy " he said as I heard his zipper being undone " be gentle with me,it's my first time" I muttered " don't worry baby I will take care of you " these words relaxed me and that's when I felt his cock slide in between my smooth pale cheeks "now relax and it won't hurt I promise" and as he said this I relax then I slowly felt his huge cock slide in to my ass ,he was right it felt amazing .i could feel the Ecstasy through out my muscles ,his cock was so large and was so long ,after 8 inches he was still going ,then my breath stopped as he stopped and he gently pulled his cock out then back in, I could feel his heart beat through his hard cock .he got faster and faster in till i hear daddy cleans moans and then my moans we came at the same time ,I could feel every drip of his cum in my ass as my cum just dripped on to the forest floor.after a moment he pulled out and as he did my legs trembled " you are clean now " he whispered but as I turned around there was just darkness and no sighn of my daddy.i stood up with a sense of sadness that he was gone but I guess I was only meant to cleaned once .i pulled up my trousers and walked back home but I had feelings of happiness when I felt him drip out my ass so the night ended good.