when they find out their s/o is suicidal

a/n:

to everyone reading this, if you are suicidal, please tell someone about it. i know that life may be hard for you right now, and you want to end it all. but trust me, the sun always shines after the storm. in other words, life will get better. it could take the longest time, but please keep waiting. i promise it'll get better. 

"if you ever feel so small and lowly, if you ever feel like falling down beneath the ground, don't ever forget, live your life!"
"we are only human, it's okay to feel hopeless and lost. believe me. but that doesn't mean you've lost, the battle can't be won without you. believe me."

-DAY6, Live Your Life

Jae

He'd stare at you, clearly scared because of what you just told him. He'd do everything he could to get you better, and wouldn't rest until he could see you smiling again. After you tell him this, he'd hug you lovingly and say, "I'll never let you go. Always tell me when you're feeling that way, and I promise I'll try my best to make it better."

Sungjin

Sungjin would search for every way to get you to see how much you're worth to him, and would fight for your happiness. He would tell you how much he loves you, and would be terrified of the day that you decided to end it all. After you tell Sungjin how you feel, he'd look into your eyes and say, "I love you so much, and I'll do everything I can to get you to see how important you are."

Young K 

His eyes would seem to shake, as he'd try to handle the gravity of everything you feel. He'd wonder where he went wrong, why he couldn't stop this. He'd completely blame himself, and wouldn't believe you when you said that it wasn't him. Young K would do everything in his power to see you happy again, and he would even hurt himself just so you could be happy. After you tell him, he'd pull you into a silent hug without wanting to let go. After a while, he'd say with barely any expression (because he's still tryna process), "I'm sorry that I never knew about it. I'll work harder to keep you happy..."

Wonpil

You are Wonpil's everything, so knowing that you don't want to live makes his entire world crash down. His mind would immediately go to the question of: how can i get them better? He'd search for ways to, and would give you his all. After you told him, he'd nod his head and try to hide his pain for you, then say, "Thank you for telling me. I'll always be here, and I will help you." He'd fake his sweet smile after saying that, too. 

Dowoon

He'd look down and hide his sadness. After all, he thought that you were truly happy like you seemed to be, but now he knew the truth. Dowoon would be a little lost on how to help, but of course he would try his best. After you tell him, he'd keep his head down and say, "I'm sorry that I didn't know. I will try my best, so you can smile again."