12| funky godparents

"You're not doing it right! In order for her to have access to the contract she would need a letter from her and her husband stating that in order for me to design their house, they need to give the dough or leave the door." Hearing Parker sound so demanding is so...cute.

He could barely demand Lilah to eat her food without apologizing and giving her juice.

"Look Max I don't care if she cries her eyes out and begs. We made a deal and she knows it too, she shook on it and I have many witnesses....you dare question your boss about what he knows? Maybe you should question if you're still gonna have this job." And that's my cue to walk in and save the poor persons life & job.

"Parker?" I knocked on his door lightly before entering with Lilah in my arms giggling for her Dad's attention. He turned around and noticed it was us and his expression softened once his eyes laid on his little girl.

"Babe, I'm kinda busy..but would you mind getting the door?" He said, kissing my forehead first then Lilah's as he walked back to his desk and took out a couple papers and scrolled through his laptop.

I didn't even hear the door bell- RING

"Sketchy.." "Come on Lilah bean, let's get the door." Carefully ascending down the stairs, I couldn't help but freak out a bit about Parker's mystical powers of knowing when the damn doorbell would ring.

"No way..." Opening the door, I came face to face with the people I never knew I'd see again.

"Yes fucking way...THE GODPARENTS ARE HERE AND WE GOT GIFTS BITCH!" Scarlett shouted, holding up multiple bags of clothes and other various items

"Scar not foul language!" I scolded her, pointing at a very shy little girl in my arms. She hid her face in the crook of my neck which caught me by surprise, she was never this shy.

"Geez, your best friend has a baby and she's more meaner than usual" Scar whined, giving me a side hug as they all entered the house, not before removing their shoes of course.

"You know I love you dork." I smiled, giving her a cheeky wink. We all proceeded to the living room where the tv was on, but no one inside.

Told these boys to turn off the tv to save goddamn electricity.

"Yeah yeah lemme carry my goddaughter before these dudes hold her in their clammy hands."

"Hey! I'll have you know we sanitized our hands in car before coming in." Austin said, showing us his clean and not clammy hands as he took a seat

"But Michael you pressed the doorbell..." Austin said, making a face at him. Michael realized he did ring the doorbell and stared at his hands in mockery.

"....you right....you got more?"

"Plenty." Austin smiled, taking out multiple mini sanitizer bottles from his pocket. If only they were this clean during school.

"Sorry it's just us three, Belle and Clarissa weren't able to hang due to family matters." Michael apologized, still rubbing sanitizer in his hands.

"It's okay I can see them some other time." I smiled, a bit bummed I wasn't able to see those two. "But guys I've missed you!"