19

Samoni Patterson| Big S
5:57am

I woke up hearing crying, making me open my eyes, only to see Liyah crying at the end of the bed, I furrowed my eyes in confusion.

Ian cheat so......

"What wrong baby?" I groaned out, sliding down to the end of the bed with her, "I'm-i'm" She stuttered.

"You what Liyah?" I asked, pulling her into me, "I'm pregnant" She said, looking down, "Say you swea" I said.

She looked at me, "Bae..." She said, I looked at her, "I'm pregnant, what am I gonna dooo?" She whined

"We gon do this together, okay?" I asked, and she nodded, I opened my arms for her, causeing her to lean in my arms.

I smiled kissing her head, "When you found out?" I asked, " 2 days ago" She said, I nodded, "I'm finna be ah dad" I mumble.

She chuckled, leaning up off of me, I looked at her, "I promise, i'm gon be here for my child, and you" I said, she nodded.

Making me smile, "Gimme ah kiss" I said, she leaned in, kissing me, I heard somebody knock on the door.

Making me get out the bed, and grab my gun, walking downstairs to open the door, cause ummmmmmm.....

Who knock on somebody door, at 5:00 in the morning.

I looked through the peephole to see Pryce, making me open the door, "Whatchu doing at my door at 5am?" I asked.

"Can you watch Melody for ah couple of days?" He asked, making me nod, "That's all?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"Can you convince Noody to be at the airport, act like it's for family of something" He said, making me nod.

"Alright, gotta start practicing any way" I said, he looked at me, "What?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"You could have texted me that" I said, and he shook his head, "I couldn't text you that we gotta drop tomorrow" He said.

I chuckled, shaking my head, "Nigga get out my house" I said, he chuckled walking to front door, he walked out making me close, and lock the door.

I walked back to the room, only to see Liyah asleep, making me chuckle, walking over to the bed, getting in falling asleep with her.

I woke up to a smell of food, making me get uo smiling, finna eat good, I walked into the kitchen seeing Liyah.

Making me smile, and walk over to her, grabbing her waist, and she looked at me, kissing my lips.

She made my platr, giving it ti me, and made herself one, sitting next to me, "I need your help with something" I said, making her look at me.

"What?" She asked, and I chuckled, "No not for no threesome or nothing like thta" I said, making her bust out laughing.

"I need you to help me get Noody to the airport" I said, making her nod, "Okay" She said, shrugging.

"Okay so the plan is, I call her tell her mom wants her to fly somewhere for one of the shops, and you say you call after, and say you want to see Melody" I said, making her nod.

"Alright" She said, making me pick my phone up, unlocking it, and calling her, "Yes?" She asked, and I xould hear Melody in the background.

"Mom needs you to fly out to one of the guy shops, but you gotta get the information from Pryce, okay bye" I said, hanging up.

"Okay, I texted her" Liyah said, making me nod, "She aksed 'can I watch her'" She said, replying back,  it going according to plan.

I put our plates up, and walked toward the table, we talked, and watched ah movie until I heard the door bell ring.

I got up, walking to the door, opening it, seeing it was Taylor with Melody, I opened th door, being greeted by ah happy Melody.

"Uncle S!" She screamed hugging me, making me smile, "Hey babygirl" I said, picking her up, she smiled.

"I gotta a bestfriend" She said, making me nod at her, "Him nice" She said, "Him?" I asked, and she nodded.

"No" I said, she looked at me, "No?" She asked, and I nodded, "Yea, no him" I said, and she pouted.

"Samoni leave my baby alone" Taylor said, kissing her cheek, "Gimmie ah kiss before I go" Taylor said to Melody, making her run to her.

She gave her a hug, and a kiss, walking to the living room, "I gotta her" I said, giving her ah hug, making her nod.

(I think I forgot to say, but Samoni moved out.)

I closed the door when she pulled off, and I walked into the living room to see Meldoy and Liyah playing around.

Making me smile, she gon be ah good mom, I can already tell by the way she is with Meldoy, I picked Melody up, making her giggle.

"You ate yet?" I asked, and she nodded her head, laying down Liyah, "This what we watching Frozen 2?" I aksed.

She nodded, smiling making me chuckle, some big ass kids yo, even though Melody is a kid, making me laugh.

Half way through the movie, Melody fell asleep, making me pick her uo and take her to the room I had made for when she came over here.

After I sat her down, I walked back to the living room, seeing Liyah still watching Frozen, I smiled kisisng her lips.

She smiled up at me, making me smile and grab her waist, "I love you" I said, as she rubbed my waves.

"I love you too" She said, making me smile, and started runbing her stomach, "What, you descrating me" I said.

And she laughed, "Ain't even say it right" She said, and I shrugged, countiung what I was about to do.

"Hi baby, it's yo da, I just wanted to say hi, and that daddy loves you too, and that i'm ready for you" I said, kissing her stomach.

I looked uo, seeing Liyah smiling down at me, making me smile up at her, she leaned down kissing my lips.

"You so fine" She whispered in my ear, making me hard, "Chill, ai forgit we got ah kid in the house" I said.

She chuckled, continuing to rub my waves, will I rubbed her stomach and watched tv.

TBC.....