Chapter Fifty Four

A/N
I couldn't even remotely make myself edit this. Ignore mistakes.

~🦋🦋🦋~

Jimin made his way into the ballroom, but forced himself to stop and wait for Jungkook. The couple was announced right before they entered the main dining hall.  Jungkook bent his elbow and Jimin elegantly placed his hand inside ready to be guided in. The couple took their time making their way around the room, visiting almost every table before making their way over to their own.

The table was on an elevated platform and the couple had to walk up three stairs to get to it. Jungkook held the chair out for Jimin and he politely smiled as he took his seat. Junkook pushed the chair in and made his way over to his own seat next to Jimin.

The waiter was present and ready to take their order. Their table was fancy with fresh flowers flowing everywhere. There was a small gold and silver menu sitting in the middle of their plate. Jimin picked up the one adorning his plate and began to read the various different options.

Everything seemed delicious, but he chose the vegetarian option of freshly picked Aurum Mushrooms, grilled with purple onions and tossed with wild rice in a light lemon and olive oil dressing. He didn't want to be weighed down by a heavy meal when it came time to battle.

Jungkook was surprised by his choice, "No meat?"

Jimin looked over at his mate, "Not today, I have to make sure I'm in tip top shape to defend myself."

Jungkook processed the information as he made his meal selection sending the waiter on his way.

"You know this battle doesn't have to take place." He said, still trying to convince his Omega not to go through with his plan.

"Oh,' but it will." Jimin said smugly.

"Who will be your backup?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Tae and Sungyeol. What about yours?"

"Mr.Yoo."

Jimin's eyes went wide in surprise, "Tell me how that's fair? You can't use Mr. Yoo, that's cheating!"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "Is it?"

Jimin frowned up, "You know it is and he's not an Alpha. Choose Hoseok as your back up."

"Nope."

"Wow! You are determined not to play fair. You are  making this way harder than it needs to be."

"However easy or hard this is," He said, giving Jimin his full attention, "Depends on you." 

"Really? We are both very competitive and headstrong." Jimin said, taking advantage of the fact that he had his Alphas full attention, as he strategically pushed his chair back just enough for him to cross his legs exposing the seductive split. Jungkook's eyes followed the split all the way up Jimin's smooth creamy thighs. "Let's play fair shall we?"

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off the tempting flesh and wanted nothing more than to touch it. Jimin couldn't resist leaning a little to the left causing the soft material to fall even more.

Jungkook couldn't handle the temptation and reached his hand out to touch it when the waiter showed up with their meals. So, Instead of touching like he wanted to, he took the soft material and flung it over Jimin's leg covering him back up. He then looked up at his Omega. Who had an undeniable smirk on his face.

"There was nothing fair about what you just did."

"What did I do?" Jimin said, repositioning back up to the table.