A-am I in love?!

Deku pov:
It was another day in class, Kacchan was talking to his group of friends, the girls were talking together and I was sitting at my desk writing in my notebook about a certain classmate of mine that I've had a crush on for a while. "Kaminari Denki- quirk: Electrification, he is an extremely attractive young blonde. He is a lot taller that me but I don't really mind, he isn't the brightest student but he is one of the nicest!" Just as I had finished writing that I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. "Deku-kun! I didn't know you were into guys!" She said kind of loudly "SHH!" I barked in a nervous tone. "Oh sorry!" She whispered "I didn't know you had a crush on Kaminari-kin" she whispered to me. "W-well I uh- fine yes I like him, but please don't tell anyone!" I said to her in a worried tone, "Your secret is safe with me!" She said as she happily went to go talk to Iida. "Holy shit" I thought to myself "She could have revealed to Kami that I like him!" I thought just as Kaminari looked over at me.

Denki pov:
I had overheard Uraraka talking to Midoriya, I blushed because it turns out that he is also into guys! I've had a crush on him for a while and I've tried to hide it but Kirishima caught on. He usually teases me about my crush on Midoriya but it's fine, I don't really mind it except for the times when he catches me staring at Midoriya. He gives me a look with his eyebrows raised almost laughing and I got sooo embarrassed, "c'mon bro! You really need to just man up and ask him!" Kirishima always says and today I think I'm going to confess. I had everything ready, chocolate, flowers, and a nice suit (which I normally wouldn't wear in my free time). I stood up quickly with a note and slipped it on his desk before I hurried back to my seat.

Deku pov:
Someone slipped a note on my desk so I read it. It said "meet me behind the school at lunch -xoxo unknown" I blushed and put the note away before anyone noticed and went back to writing about Kaminari in my notebook

Time skip to lunch because I am lazy
After Aizawa-sensei dismissed us to lunch I half ran to the back of the school. I saw someone in a suit with their back to me and then he turned around...

Part 2 coming soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (this isn't smut I just wanted to add a lenny face