five

god, she hates it when she looks at her. she can't feel herself, as she smiles innocently at her.

look away look away look away.

she puts an arm around her,
stabbing wheein's heart once again.

she smiles back, even if it takes everything in her not to wince in pain. it hurts so bad.

loving kim yongsun hurts in the worst ways possible.

she's touchy and cheerful, a complete opposite of the reserved and broody wheein. how did she end up here, next to yongsun, being in pain because she loves her?

she never thought loving someone could hurt this much. every day she withers a little more inside with each smile yongsun throws her way. every day she lets herself be hurt, because even though she hates the way yongsun acts around her, a part of her loves it ; relishes in it.

a twisted part of her likes the pain. it makes her think it's worth it, to feel like she's constantly bleeding from the heart, as long as yongsun keeps looking at her. as long as yongsun never leaves her.

it consumes her, the way she loves yongsun. the worst part is how she knows it's wrong. but she can't stop herself from falling into her arms, wishing yongsun would be there to catch her. yongsun is toxic, and she's slowly being poisoned to death. yongsun called them friends, but were they really? yongsun only looks for her when she's bored, or when she needs to vent her anger.

she knows how wrong it all is. she just doesn't care.