yashiro x m! reader

|Guide
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name

•×•

I had another idea
And so...this is what happens

This is going to be a long one
And i oop

•×•

You and Yashiro are childhood friends. You just so happened to live in the same neighborhood when you were younger and became close friends. You always attended the same schools, from kindergarten to high school.

First day back at Kamome Academy, this time as a first year in high school, you already got more fangirls. Were you that good looking? Isn't Teru Minamoto much more better looking than you, a normal and average person? Or were you perhaps blessed with beauty and charm?

That sounds like something one of your fangirls would think. You do not want to think like any of them.

"Heheh...am I that good looking?" You asked Yashiro as you overheard some other girl students talk about you. "Y...you are...handsome." She said, blushing as she hid her face behind her hands. You blushed a bit as you let out another chuckle.

If it wasn't obvious, you had a crush on her.

Some people have figured out that you do but Yashiro herself hasn't. She's too busy searching for her prince charming and playing idol games. Who could blame her? Idol games are great.

There were a few new students in your classes and you greeted all of them nicely as usual. You wanted to make good impressions. After all, first impressions are important. If you mess up on your first impression, everyone will remember it.

And then you're still friends with the people you've known for the past couple of years. Aoi (the one with indigo hair), Akane (the one with red hair), Lemon, and some of the other students you talk to quite often.

One day, Aoi decided to tell you and Yashiro a rumor about one of the school mysteries, finally finding out about your interest about ghosts and anything out of the ordinary after all those years you've spent together, starting from way back in middle school.

(She's such a great friend)

"No. 7 of the seven mysteries – Hanako-san of the Toilet

In the third stall from the end of the girl's bathroom on the third floor of the old building...

...You'll find Hanako-san.

She will grant one wish to anyone who summons her spirit.

But in exchange, that person will have to give up something precious.

To summon the ghost, you knock three times...

And then you say:

"Hanako-san Hanako-san

Are you there?""

She finished telling the rumor with a sweet smile on her face. "T-That's scary..." Yashiro trembled in fear. "That's so interesting! I didn't know there were ghosts in here!" You gasped, wanting to see one. "There are. If you want me to, I can tell you about the other school mysteries." The female with indigo hair said and you rapidly nodded your head. "Yes! Please, oh, please!" You said, willing to beg her to tell you. "Well then, I guess I'll tell you tomorrow." The blue eyed female said as the school bell rang. "I have to go to the practice garden and take care of the plants there! See you two tomorrow!" She waved goodbye before leaving the classroom.