10:00 PM

Narrator's POV:

Not everyone got a personal invitation to Amethyst 89. Lucky for Zach Herron, Jack Avery, Corbyn Besson, Jonah Marais and Daniel Seavey, they did.

It's 10:00 PM, 2022, and they're pulling up in a Lamborghini, knowing they look hot.

They hop out, and all of those dweebs waiting in line gawk.

They strut in, greeted by threatening bouncers. They see Rihanna, HRVY, Selena Gomez, and Drake along the way.

Corbyn's POV:

Oh, we the big dogs know! Macklemore bumped us up a notch. I smile at everyone we pass, taking pictures for the @WhyDontWe story.

I text Christina:

CorBean: hey, just arrived 🤪

CorBean: omhdsBu! soooo many celeebrities!!

She hasn't responded for a year, and yet i still text her. I put my phone away and grab Zach's head for a scrumptious noogie.

He swats my hand away, after much struggle. He squints into on of the many empty glasses to fix his hair.

When we get up to the main floor, the smell of tequila and sweaty armpits fill the air around me. We split up, even though I am perfectly happy keeping them close.

Daniel's POV:

As we walk through, I can tell all the other guys are just trying to look sexy, and too cool for laws, but all I can do is smile.

We get on the dance floor, and I start the Charleston.

Slowly but surely, some random girls flock around me.

They then leave when I start flossing.

I may have had too many drinks.

Jack's POV:

I silently congratulate myself on "making it," after Ed Sheeran, ED SHEERAN(!!!), high fives me.

I grab a drink from a table, and chug. I try to pass one to Zach, but he's already got two. Instead I hand it to Jonah. He puts it down, claiming,

'His sisters made me promise I'd never drink.'

He's a wuss. Rules don't apply at the Amethyst 89!

I stumble over to Zach, who's drinking in the corner.

"How you doing?" I slur.

Jonah's POV:

I have this phobia that the police are going to bust through the doors, so I maintain a ten foot distance from alcohol and constantly check that I can walk in a straight line.

This cute girl approaches me, and she gives me a water bottle, 'bout half filled.

I butterfly from it, not wanting it to touch my lips.

It's not until I chug the entire bottle I realise it's burning my tastebuds.

"This is water, right?" I ask the gorgeous stranger.

"You're in a club. You really thing I am just carrying a bottle of water around?" she walks away.

I start to feel lightheaded and I stagger over to another pretty girl.

"Wassuuup" I garble.