Bomb Face or Not

On the side is a picture of Diana.

Hi I'm Diana Delores Williams . . . I hate my middle name 
I have black hair and dark brown eyes, I am 17 and l also am 5'5 and I am light skinned .today's the day I start my first day out of a delinquent school.

"Diana come down stairs your parents are here,finally"the head mistress yelled muttering the last part.

"Damn lady calm your balls"I yelled back while running out the hell whole like my life depended on it.

I ran into my mommy's car while yelling ''Drive Drive Drive"

my mom turned around to see the head mistress chasing after me with a knife.I jumped in the car and my mom drove like speedy Gonzales.

"what did you do this time"

"all I did was say calm your balls and she got mad , like seriously that was a 'come at me bro' situation.

*

*

*

*

*

AT HOME

"Diana were having the neighbor's over at 7:00 so you better get your ass upstairs and get ready"

"I am ready"I say looking down at my black and blue jays and blue t-shirt with fuck dat bitch on it and my black baggy sweats.

"if you don't put some clothes on I will not hesitate to take away Molly."

"you monster!"I screamed going livid

"GO"

"fine" my mom is a bitch I thought walking upstairs in to my room. my room is a color scheme of yellow black and purple.

*

*

*

*

I finally finished changing I put on black skinny jeans with a black and purple see through shirt with a big bow on the chest area and my purple bow earnings with black flats.since I'm not keen on talking to anyone right now I decided to try and blend in by wearing dark colors. I ran down stairs and saw . . .

the most

beautiful

people EVER SEEN TO WOMAN KIND.
*    *    *    *    *    *    *   *   *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *   *    *