the meeting

This Story is not About One direction it may have thier last names but it has nothing to do with the One Direction crew.

First story so be nice and if you guys want the next chapter let me know

Chapter One

I never thought I would kill myself for a girl I Love, but this isn't just any girl. It's a girl I will do anything for; her name is Gia Payne ....... WHOA...WHOA! I'm getting a head of myself. Let me start from the beginning. Well I'm going to tell you about my senior year at Rocky Mountain high school. My name is Marcel Malik, but everyone just calls me Mars. I'm captain of the Football soccer and wrestling team. I'm a pretty popular guy I'm an only child. I never see my parents because they are always working my father Jacob Malik is the CEO of Black Dot industry and my mother Brittany Malik is the Vice President so they are never home because they are always gone on business. I have a few friends I won't be able to live without. My best friend is Myles Styles. I tell him everything and do everything with him. When people see us together they act like it's a normal day, but when they see just one of us. They go ask where your "pic" (partner in crime). We just laugh every time we hear someone say that. Then I have Ricardo he is they guy that always makes us laugh no matter how bad my day is going. If I'm not with Myles or Ricardo I'm with my lady Alexia Defeo. Everyone tells me she is cheating on me and every time I confront her she blames me for not spending more time with her. We arguer all the time over dumb things, I always think I should break up with her but it feels like I can't be alone but yet I think I'm the captain of mostly every sport so what girl wouldn't want to date me I feel I can make Alexia and my relationship work so we wouldn't want to date me I feel I can make Alexia and my relationship work so we wouldn't have to throw away out two year we spent together, but once I find out she is really cheating it's over for sure, no second thinking. I'll find out next weekend because tomorrow is Monday and she is always right next to me every weekday. As I walk down the hall with my friends we see a couple fighting.

just to leave it alone "it is none of your business" it's not like he socked her as Ricardo Tomlinson said that I see from the corner of my eye him punching her we all ran over to them to see if she was ok

I asked her are you ok Ummmm sorry what's your name?

My name is Gia Payne she said

As I was going to speak when the guy who hit her who hit her interrupted me and said I'm her boyfriend Mark "Mark do you think you're tough or a man just because you can beat up a female? I asked

Mark pushed me and said" I would say I could beat you up too, but I would be hitting another girl.

if I was a female I wouldn't be able to knock you out like I'm about to right now. I said

So we get into a fight but as soon as we started really getting into the fight the principal come and stopped it and sent us to the office.

I yelled to Myles as I was walking down the hall to watch Gia. As I seat in the office I heard Mark got suspended for two day and the principal told me I got three day because all of Marks friend went to office and told the principal I was the one who stated the fight. When I was suspended I keep getting texts and calls saying Alexia was flirting and kissing all kinds of different guys once I heard that

I called Myles during his lunch break and asked him to tell me the truth. "Is Alexia flirting with different guys? " Well I'm not there?

"Yes do you want to record it so you can see it for yourself?" Myles said.

"Yes please." I said.

As soon as I got the video I texted Alexia and told her to come to my house after school so we can talk. After school Monday I gets call from Alexia not even five minutes later saying she can't come over today.