┊͙information for interquel┊͙

Hello everyone!! How are you doing? Good? :) I hope you're all healthy and doing well! ❤️

I would like to thank you all for voting and commenting on this book. It gave me strength and motivation to go on, so please never think that your words are just on air. Everything you commented and said about my book is written deep within my heart. So thank you all once again :)

Now, a few words about this book.
When I was writing this book, I had thought of the possibilities of it and "Holding Your Hand || kth • pjm" to have an interquel. And it will!

This is going to be the cover of the interquel for "Holding Your Hand || kth • pjm" and "For Now & Forever || kth • pjm"!! I hope you like the cover!! The new book will be published with its intro and its first chapter next month, on 6/4/2020, whi...

This is going to be the cover of the interquel for "Holding Your Hand || kth • pjm" and "For Now & Forever || kth • pjm"!! I hope you like the cover!! The new book will be published with its intro and its first chapter next month, on 6/4/2020, which is on Monday, and that means it's in eleven days!!! Yesssssssss!! It's in eleven days guys, exactly. So, if you want to see what happens for our beloved Vmin in the future, what will happen for the two newlyweds in their honeymoon, you'll just have to read "Yours & Mine || kth • pjm" when it'll be published!

Now, I think some of you may wonder what an interquel is. Well, interquel is an installment in a series of works set chronologically between two of its predecessors. Par example, "For Now & Forever || kth • pjm" is "Holding Your Hand || kth • pjm" 's sequel. So, an interquel of those two books would mean a book that takes place after their happenings, but still has a connection to both of them, not just to one of them. I hope this helped you understand what an interquel is :)

"Yours & Mine || kth • pjm" will have its chapters' titles in French just like this book and just like "Holding Your Hand || kth • pjm".

Now, one more thing.
In the new book, it'll be the same as the first book and the second book. I'll be focusing completely on Vmin and their thoughts and not on the outside world. I'm focusing on the comfort they find within each other so yeah. No other members. I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone with this again, but this is the whole idea of this book, and kinda the main idea and point of the whole "Holding Your Hand || kth • pjm" trilogy.

That's everything I wanted to say, and once again, thank you all very very much!! Let's stay together for a long time vminies!! ❤️❤️❤️