Ayato x Reader

You got held kidnapped by one of the members of the Sakamaki household. You were forced to go to night school with all of them, let them suck your blood whenever they please and do whatever they want to your precious poor body.

-

Your POV

You sat on your bed, crying over the scars that the bullies had left all over your fragile, small body. You rolled up your sleeve, looking at all the bruises all over your arms not noticing Ayato standing at your door.

Ayato's POV

I heard crying whilst I was walking down the hall coming from (Y/N)'s room. I immediately ran there and stood at the door, observing all the bruises on her arm. 

Your POV

"Hey, (Y/N)" Ayato murmured, trying not to sound mean, "Did they get you again? Huh." You sniffled in response, hiding your face in your hands. "Mhm, why do you ask?" You asked curious to why he cared, "Hmph, I-It's not like I care or anything.. Your crying was just bothering me!" He turned around, crossing his arms. "Okay.. I'll shut up.. I'm sorry if I woke you." You sobbed.

"Mmh.. No you didn't I was just out on a walk around the mansion." He murmured, feeling guilty for how rude he had just treated you. Soon enough you felt arms wrap around you in a tight embrace, "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to be mean.." You looked up, a little shocked from what he just said, your mouth hanging open. "Close your mouth, you're going to catch flies." He giggled, booping your nose.

"Shut up.." You giggled, hugging him back, "So you do care about me..?" He hummed in approval, burying his face in your (H/C) hair. "Mmm.. (Y/N) you smell so good.." He mumbled, running his fingers through your hair, "Oh thanks.. You.. Smell nice too." You flushed red, mentally facepalming. "Thank you.. Kitten but you smell better.. But I'm sure you taste better too." Before you could shush him, his fangs had already sunk into your skin, sucking your blood like a thirsty leach. You soon fainted from blood loss, falling onto Ayato's lap.

Ayato's POV

I smiled, looking at (Y/N)'s limp body lying on top of me. After a few minutes of admiring her beautiful features, I tucked her into bed, putting her unconscious body against mine. Soon enough I fell asleep, holding my little (Y/N). 

(400 Words) I hope you enjoyed! ^^