4 << Wedding!!

Everyone had already walked down the aisle and now it was Will's and El's turn. Will was tapping his feet nervously as he was waiting for the doors to open so that he could walk in. "Okay, its time," Will said, straightening his suit.

Max opened the doors. Will let out a breath before linking arms with El and walking in. He made eye contact with Mike, who was waiting for him at the altar and smiled softly. Mike looked as if he had been trying his hardest to stop himself from crying.

Will unlinked arms with El, sniffled a bit and finally made his way up and stood beside Mike. They faced each other as the priest started talking.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the bond that Mike and Will are going to have for life." He announced. "We are all here to support you and to wish you all the joy and love as you begin your life as one."

He continued. "There is a poem that I believe summarizes not only relationships, but also love, laughter, family, and friends." Mike and Will looked at each other again, smiling softly.

"Whenever we gather together, The words are not easy to find, but love is a common language when people have ties that bind. We don't always say what we're feeling as often as we should; we don't always count our blessings out loud, but somehow they are understood. We know that we're thankful for living with the comfort of each other's care; we are thankful for the memories and stories that our family shares."

Everyone clapped loudly and Dustin let out a small 'Wooh!' which caused Lucas, who was standing beside him, to pinch him on the arm. "Ow!" Dustin exclaimed. Nancy, who was in front of the boys, turned to them and shushed.

"Now, as to not delay the process, let's hear the vows that Mike has for Will." The priest said. Mike cleared his throat and started with his vows, "I-uh-I didn't want to really write my vows on paper so I'm just going to say them right now...Will, I remember seeing you for the first time in kindergarten, on the swings.
And I remember feeling something that I couldn't explain. 5 year old me probably thought that it was what I ate for lunch."

Everyone chuckled at that.

"But...I soon realized that feeling never really went away. Instead, it stayed and I-I learned that feeling was love. Such strong love that I couldn't shake it off even if I wanted to. And every time I look at you, I go back to being 5 again...I go back to remembering staring at you when we sat together in classes and looking away really quickly just in case you noticed."

Mike's voice started to become shaky.
He quickly wiped his eyes that were threatening to spill out tears with the back of his hand.

"And...I just- I love you so much, its almost hard to believe, even for me. I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love you."

He found it hard to breathe properly by now. He was crying so much but tried not to show it. Meanwhile, Will was crying silently. He had a soft, loving smile plastered on to his face.

"And now, the vows that Will has for Mike." The priest continued. Will tried his best to compose himself.

"I actually did the same thing, I didn't write on paper either because I wanted to say my vows here." He explained.

"Sometimes, I can hardly believe that this is real and that you chose me to spend the rest of your life with, Mike. I think that one day I'll wake up and I'll go back to being 16 again and back to being extremely confused about my feelings for you...but then every day I wake up with you next to me and it assures me that this is real."

He said. " That I-I love you and you love me...And, Mike Wheeler, you're a dork. A really big dork. But...you're my dork and I love you for that."

He continued as his voice started to become shaky. Mike chuckled slightly at the remark. "Okay. Now. Do you, Mike Wheeler, take Will Byers to be your husband? The priest asked. "I do," Mike replied. The priest nodded and asked Will, "Do you take Mike Wheeler to be your husband?" Will replied softly with, "I do."
Will carefully placed the wedding band onto Mike's hand, and Mike did the same.

The priest basically beaming at both the boys said, "Then I now pronounce you husband, and husband. You may now kiss." Will and Mike shared a soft kiss. Everyone cheered as loudly as they did when the priest recited the poem. "I now declare Mike and Will officially bonded for life!" The priest said, full of joy. Mike and Will turned back and waved at everyone.

'Every Breath You Take' was playing through the speakers as Mike and Will swayed to the beat in the middle of the room. Will had one had laced with Mike's and the other on his shoulder. While Mike had his hand laced with Will's and the other on his waist.

Everyone else was watching in awe. Joyce dabbed her eyes with a tissue, trying to rid the tears that were in her eyes. Karen was doing the same. El had her head on Max's shoulder, smiling softly.

Lucas and Dustin were sitting at a table nearby with drinks in their hands. Dustin was grinning, super happy for his friends. Lucas was smiling, feeling the same way as his best friend. Soon, everyone joined in.

El with Max, Dustin with Suzie,
Lucas with his girlfriend, Linda,
and Jonathan with Nancy.

Robin was there too, with her girlfriend, Anna but they just sat at a table, tapping their feet along to the music.
Robin reached over and took Anna's hand in her own. "I love you, Ann." She said, using the nickname that she gave. "Love you too, Robbie," Anna replied, using her own cute nickname.
And of course, Steve was there too, with his wife, Sabrina

They both smiled at each other and went back to watching the happy couple. Joyce was also there with Hopper, who she was now married to. Both of them were just standing off the other side because Joyce apparently felt 'too emotional' to dance.

"I can't believe my baby boy just got married today, Hop," Joyce said, trying not to cry a river. Hopper just put his arm around his wife and pulled her closer. He smiled, feeling happy for his step-son.

After a bit of dancing, Will put his and Mike's foreheads together. "Crazy together forever, Mike," He said, almost like a whisper. "Crazy together forever, Will," Mike said in the same tone of voice. Mike kissed Will softly and it ended just as quickly as it started but it was perfect. Everything was perfect.

A/N
Hi everyone! This is the last chapter of the story. It was so much fun to work on this! Feel free to tell me if there are any mistakes in spelling and I will fix them right away :) Thank you all for reading and the positive reviews! love you all <3
— Bylerstuff :)