july 14th.

July 14, 2016

The Internet starts a 'Taylor Swift is over party' amid Calvin Harris shade!

Perez Hilton, 7/13/16, 4:55 pm PST

Taylor Swift might want to stay away from Twitter for a little bit...

As you know, Calvin Harris went OFF on the 26-year-old singer in a rant not only addressing the This Is What You Came For drama, but also suggesting his ex is trying to "bury" him like she did Katy Perry. Oy vey.

Well, if you've hopped on social media in the wake of all this, you've probably noticed Taylor's biggest shade-throwers have started a #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty —a fictional fiesta attended by all of T.Swift's rivals, former flames, and enemies alike.

The top attendees? Katy Kat, Harry Styles, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Joe Jonas, the list goes on and on.

Check out the juiciest reactions (below)!

majtague said: Y'all know Katy is first to arrive at the #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty

iitsjazmarie said: Providing some quality entertainment at the #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty

xxitsemm said: Best party EVER #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty

RIHANTI said: Bringing the coffin to the grave #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty

HerondGrays said: #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty is lit af. About time someone put that snake in place.

And speaking of snakes...

The Blank Space singer's Instagram has been TAKEN OVER by green snake emojis in the comments! OH NO!

This is getting out of hand!!

What do U think of all this shade, Perezcious readers?! You don't certainly think the reign of Taylor Swift is over, do you?? SOUND OFF in the comments!

Taylor Swift Is Over Party: Twitter Users Celebrate Singer's Downfall

The Hollywood Gossip, 7/13/16, 3:10 pm

As you may have heard, the never-ending soap opera that is Taylor Swift's life took another unexpected turn today when it was revealed that Swift and Calvin Harris fought over a song prior to their breakup.

To be specific, the music mega-stars clashed over Harris' hit single "This is What You Came For", which we now know was secretly co-written by Swift.

Harris slammed Swift in a Twitter rant that sparked the now-trending hashtag #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty.

The tag has taught us two important things:

A lot of folks on Twitter really don't like Taylor Swift, and they've been holding onto some epic memes and sick burns for the day of her downfall.

Obviously, their celebration is more than a bit premature (Taylor will probably never be "over" and she's certainly not today), but the party is still worth attending.

Swift the snake?

Jadesybiscuit said on Twitter: All these butthurt swift fans "she still outsold ur favs" Hun that's not the point. Point is our favs aren't snakes. #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty

Hopefully, someone's directing Taylor to the nearest burnt unit.