Dark Secrets

Liam and Danny pulled up to Ethan's house. The three were best friends since elementary school, now in college. Ethan and his family were very wealthy. Ethan saw their car and walked out. "What's up fags" Ethan yelled. "That's why I'm smashing your girls cheeks" Liam said. Danny looked at them. "Ya'll retarded" He said. They walked into Ethan's house. "Man I always find it awesome how big your house is every time I come here" Liam said. "What's up bitches?" Xander said shooting Danny in the leg with a BB gun.  Xander is Ethan's eleven year old little brother. "Get the fuck out of here kid haha" Liam said. "I'm gonna whoop your ass" Danny said. "You alright?" Ethan asked. "Yeah i'm cool" Danny said. Ethans fourteen year old brother walked down the stairs. "Ugh, you dumbasses are back" Tristan said. Ethan picked him up  and slammed him on the floor. "Fuck!" Tristan yelled. "Lets go to the basement and you guys can put your stuff there" Ethan said. They walked through the house. Big spiral staircase. Large T.Vs, a theater room. A game room. They had it all.They walked past the kitchen. Three islands and three sinks. Granite countertops. A waterfall wall. Large lounge outside. Fifty five acres of land. They headed for the basement but stopped in the kitchen. "Uh oh, here comes trouble" Ethans step dad John said. "Yup" Liam said. "Well hello boys, how's college going?" Ethan's mom Amy asked. "Pretty good, love the parties" Liam said. Danny leaned to Liam and whispered "She's still a milf bro" Liam laughed. "About time to graduate huh" Amy said. "Yup" Liam Said. Xander walks in. "Mom where's Breck at?" he asked. "He's with his girlfriend tonight" she replied. "Breck's the man bro" Danny said. "He'll be home tomorrow" John said. The three went to the basement which was huge. T.V room. Seventy inch plasma screen, large recline chairs. "Ok, I'll be the first to say it, what the fuck happened two months ago with those biologists at New Guinea?" Danny said. They all looked at each other. "Yeah, typically you don't see shit like that" Liam said. "Shame ain't it" Ethan said.  "Yeah, only a few survived, I forget their names but it was only two, the rest were fuckin' eaten" Danny said. "Yeah, that's disgusting" Ethan said. "I can't imagine being in that situation" Liam said. Ethan stood up. "Be right back, gotta take a piss" he said. Danny looked up and smiled at Liam. "What?" Liam asked.  "I have with me the finest weed, my boy grew it" Danny said. Danny pulled out a bag. "Holy shit" Liam said. "Pineapple Express" Danny said. Liam laughed. "We'll use that tonight" Liam said. A rubber band hit  Liams' neck. "What the hell?" Liam said. "Yeah bitch, take that." Tristan said. "Loser" Liam responded. Liam looked at Danny. "Need to beat the shit out of that kid" Danny said. "Facts we do" Ethan said walking back in. They got ready for dinner. They went upstairs and sat at the table. John was outside cooking steak. "Smells good John" Ethan said. "Yeah it does" Danny said. John finally served everyone the steaks. "Amy yours is a little thicker than mine" Liam said. "Oh yeah, when it comes to steak I tell John to get the bigger pieces, we didn't know how much you guys eat it or like it, so that's why yours is a little smaller" Amy responded. "Oh okay" Liam said. "Favorite dinner ever" Xander said, licking his lips. They sat at the table, talked, laughed then finally finished. "Well, that was really good" Danny said. "Thanks Danny" John said. They all cleaned up then Liam, Ethan and Danny went to the basement. "The rich life huh" Danny said looking at Ethan. "It's just normal to me now" Ethan said taking a puff then handing it to Liam. They sat down and played cards against humanity. "These cards are fucking hilarious" Liam said. "How do you come up with shit like this" Ethan laughed. Danny just shook his head. "Oh shit, it's one, we should get some sleep" Ethan said. "Yeah, I'm feelin' it man" Liam yawned. "Well, I'm gonna go up to bed, you guys need anything?" Ethan asked. "Nah, but tomorrows gonna be fun right?" Danny said. Ethan looked at Danny. "Hell yeah." He replied. They were planning on going to the farm, even maybe the backyard to ride four-wheelers and shoot some targets. "See ya in the morning" Liam said. "Night" Danny said. Ethan walked upstairs. Liam was on the recline chair with two blankets and Danny was on the couch with one blanket. "Pussy" Danny said. "What?" Liam laughed. "You need two blankets" Danny said. Liam gave Danny the finger.
2:30 a.m
Danny woke up. He exhaled deeply. Got up to go pee. "Damn, I'm tired" He whispered. He went to the bathroom then walked out. He tripped on himself and fell through a small door. He had not seen the door before. He was fully awake now. Motion lights turned the room bright.He squinted his eyes. "Fuck, that's bright" He said. He could finally see. It was a large room, maybe the size of a garage and cold. He saw fifteen dead, skinned human bodies. "What the fuck" He gagged. He covered his mouth. There were several bins. He looked in the bins. It was all different types of body parts. Hearts, lungs, fingers, throats, a few eyeballs. Danny ran out to get Liam. "Liam wake the fuck up now" Danny said shaking Liam. "What the hell, Danny" Liam groaned. "We need to leave now," Danny said heavily. "What?" Liam said confused. "Follow me" Danny said. They walked to the room. "Oh hell nah, we need to fucking leave" Liam said. "Since when is Ethan like this?" Danny asked. "Whos gives a fuck, lets go, I'll pack some shit, you call the police" Liam said.  Danny pulled out his phone and Liam started to pack his bag. "Uh, Liam" Danny said nervously. "What?" Liam responded. "Why the hell do I not have service" Danny told him. "Oh shit, they wanna do that fucking thing to us" Liam said. "Wow, he is an actual terrible friend" Danny said. "I got my gun that's supposed to be for later today but, looks like we're using it for a different reason" Liam said. "Walk upstairs slowly, and quietly" Danny said. They got to the front door. It was locked from the outside. They were trapped inside. "Yo" someone said. Liam turned around with the pistol. It was Breck. "Breck, what the fuck man?" Liam said pointing the gun. Breck had his hands up. "Look, I'm not part of it, I swear" Breck said. "I'll help you out, the three of us can get the fuck out of here" Breck continued. "How are we supposed to believe you" Danny asked. "Ever notice how I'm never here, I told them I don't want to be a part of it so I stay away, and if I say something they'll kill me, but now there's three of us, so we can stop it. We need to get the key and get the hell out of here" Breck told them. "Alright, then where is the key?" Liam said putting the gun down. Breck looked at the floor then looked back up. "Probably in John and Amys' room I don't know" Breck said. "Fuck" Danny whispered. "Worth a try, we can't die this way, they eat humans and sell some of their body parts, it's a fucking business" Breck said. "Alright, me and Breck will go to John and Amys' room and find the key, and make sure they don't wake up, Danny you go get Ethans gun, if you can't, get a steak knife from the kitchen or a bigger sharper knife I don't care" Liam said. "Lets go" Breck said. Danny went to the kitchen and found some steak knives and then saw some bigger knives behind those. "I'm not going into Ethans' room first without a weapon" He whispered. He took two.  He walked quietly to get Ethans gun.
"Turn, turn" Breck said. They were in the room. "Quiet" Liam said. They looked in the drewers. Xander opened his eyes. He was laying in bed. "What's that noise" he thought. He stood up and cracked his neck. He walked to Tristans room. "It's time" He whispered to Tristan waking him up. "Breck, I think I found it" Liam whispered.
Danny went to Ethans' room. Turned the corner. Ethan slammed Danny in the head with the gun. Danny fell unconscious. It was a loud thud when he fell over. John and Amy woke up. They turned on the light and saw Liam and Breck. "Stop them now!" Amy yelled. John jumped out of bed. Liam went to shoot but Amy jumped on Liam. Only Johns shoulder was shot. "Fuck" Breck said. He stomped Johns head. Liam got up and Amy started to get up but Liam pistol whipped her. "I give zero fucks if you're a woman, I'll do this if you're tryna kill me" Liam said wiping his forehead. A dart hit Breck in the neck. "Run" Breck said then fell down. Liam looked at Breck, looked up, and saw Tristan with the shooter. Liam froze. Tristan shot Liam with the dart in the neck. Liam got dizzy, everything went to a blur, he fell down and everything went black.
"Liam wake up, damn" Breck said. "What the hell" Liam said shaking his arms. "We're tied up in the room with the bodies" Danny said. Ethan walked in. "How could you guys do this to me, you know this really hurt my feelings?" Ethan said walking up to them and crossing his arms. "You gotta be kidding me, says the fucking cannible who wants to eat his friends and sell some of our body parts" Danny said. "Yeah, we're working together right?" Ethan said. "What the fuck, Ethan" Liam said. Ethan walked over to a bin and took out a finger and bit into it. "Just like a chicken wing"  Ethan said. "Oh hell nah" Breck said. Xander walked in with large knives and scissors. Then he pulled a spoon out of his pocket.  "Man do I love this part" He said. "Go get John and Tristan, mom is preparing to eat, we need to cut off what we don't eat and sell it" Ethan said. "What the actual fuck" Danny said. Xander walked out and got Tristan and John. John walked in mad. He walked up to Liam. "You're mine, you fucking shot me" He said irritated. "I got Danny, he a bitch" Tristan said. "Fuck you, you little pussy" Danny said struggling to move. Breck looked up. The cooling system pipes were old. He saw the bolts were falling out. If he pulls hard enough he can slide off the pipe and they could have a chance of survival. "Liam" Breck whispered. "What" Liam said. Breck moved his eyes up. Liam followed. Liam nodded. Breck did the same for Danny. Ethan, John and Tristan turned to get the tools to cut them open. Breck pulled down hard. The pipe hit Tristan in the head. Tristan fell down and his head was bleeding. The three slid off. "Get the key, I'll check and keep him down" Breck yelled. Breck went to Tristan. Liam tackled Ethan. Danny ran, got a knife off the table and stabbed John in the stomach. Danny got the key and unlocked themselves. Ethan stood up and threw a knife at Liams' spine. Liam fell down. "Fuck" Liam said. He couldn't move. Danny saw the scissors and threw them at Ethans chest. Not deep enough to kill him. "Leave now" Liam said. "No" Breck said. "I can't fucking move, go!" Liam yelled. Tristan stood up. They thought he was dead. Breck saw the gun and shot Tristan in the chest, then in the head. "Go now" Liam said. Breck and Danny left. They turned and saw John and Ethan cutting Liam open. They were eating his heart and throat. "Amy!" John yelled with part of the heart in his mouth. Breck and Danny ran. "Got the gun, got the key, lets' fucking go" Danny said. Amy jumped on Breck and stabbed his side. "You're my meal" She said. She stared into his eyes. "Now you're my mission" Danny said. Amy turned. Danny shot her three times in the head. She dropped. Xander came running for them. Breck pulled the knife out of himself. "Fuck" He said.  Breck kicked Danny to the ground. Danny fell over. "Fuck you Xander" Breck said and threw the knife at Xanders neck. Xander fell down. Blood was heavily gushing on the  floor. Danny checked his phone. "I got service" Danny said. "Call the fucking cops and we're out of here" Breck responded. They walked to the door. "The fuck you think you are, you ain't leaving" Ethan said. Ethan and John walked past Xanders body. John picked up the knife from Xanders neck and licked the blood. Ethan ripped out the throat and bit into it like it was an apple. "Already called the cops" Danny said. "Won't change anything, it doesn't stop here" John said. "What" Breck said. Ethan pulled out the gun with one bullet left. He shot and Breck threw the other knife.The knife hit right underneath Ethans ribcage. Breck was shot in the right side of his chest. Breck and Ethan fell down. They could now hear the police cars in the distance. John charged at Danny. Danny tripped John up making him fall on himself. Danny punched John. John turned and choked Danny. He slammed him to the ground. "Last one" He said. "No he's not" Breck said standing with the key. He kicked him in the face then stabbed him in the back with the key. Breck pulled it out. Danny and Breck then walked out of the house and the police arrived. They helped Danny and Breck into an ambulance. Ethan and John laid on the floor looking at each other in pain. Ethan smiled and said "It's not over". "No, no it's not" John replied. "It will only get worse" Ethan said, spitting up blood. The police picked them up and put them in police cars. "That really sucked" Breck said. "Yeah, I guess every family has some dark secrets" Danny said looking at the house.

The end