Chapter 16: Just like me.

Chelbell2016;

Okay, next chapter.

*Kick into overdrive*

Courtney's POV:

Everyone of us except for Will and Tyzonn, who has been following Will around, are in the command centre. Rose is being her usual self and getting excited about something in a book.

"I knew I heard that name before," she says and I turn to look at her. "Mjolnir, mythical hammer of the Norse god Thor. That's what Moltor was looking for."

"So first Flurious was looking for a mythological cannon," Mack says sounding confused. "And now Moltor's looking for a hammer?"

"There's gotta be some connection with these weapons and the jewels," Will says entering the command centre.

"Hey Will where's your shadow?" Ronny asks getting to her feet.

"You mean Tyzonn?" Will asks as I hide a smirk. "No idea."

Dax follows him as he walks around the globe. "I think its kind of funny how he's looking to you for style tips."

"It's not funny," Will growls at him. "It's beginning to get on my nerves."

"Oh come on!!" Ronny says in a teasing tone. "Hey, you know what they say? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

"Well, I wish he'd flatter someone else," Will begins as a sound alerts us that someone is coming down. "Cause I'm over it... You have got to be kidding me."

Tyzonn had just entered, complete with a wig that matches Will's. Ronny, Dax and I are fighting not to laugh.

"Hey guys," he tells all of us taking off the hat that he was wearing. "Peep this!! Like the new look?"

"You mean my look!!" Will says reaching for his hat that is currently on Tyzonn's head. "Take off my hat!!"

The alarm suddenly blares and I glance at the computers. "Guys this is gonna have to wait!! Moltor's back so knock it off for now please."

We all head out but I am worried about the two team members.

*Kick into overdrive*

We are now climbing a hill trying to find Moltor.

"Come on guys," Rose says before leaning down to look at the distance.

Moltor and some Lava Lizards are in the distance.

"Can you make out anything?" I ask Will hoping he can use his powers to give us some idea of what they're up to.

"Looks like they've got some sort of map," Will explains to all of us.

"I bet they're still looking for Thor's hammer," Rose points out and I nod my head in agreement.

"We'll let them lead us to the treasure and then we'll grab it," Mack says.

I am about to argue but Will gets there first. "No, we can't risk them getting the hammer."

"No, we can't risk them getting the hammer," Tyzonn repeats and I roll my eyes.

"And I can't risk you trying to be like me," Will says before yanking the black wig off of Tyzonn's head.

Tyzonn goes to grab it back but I stop him.

"Guys knock it off and lets ranger up," I tell them placing my hand on Tyzonn's shoulder.

We get to our feet and grab our morphers off of our shoulders.