38

Jisoo's POV

"W-why did you stopped? Is something wrong?" I asked and I sat up.

Yoongi's POV

I know what I did was something inappropriate that's why I stopped. Even though we're married already, we both know that it's just an act up marriage.

"W-why did you stopped? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Soo, I can't do it with you for now because it's inappropriate for us. And also I don't want you to think that I'm taking advantage of our marriage. So I think hickeys are enough for the meantime." I said and she looked at me in shock.

"H-hickeys?!" She shouted and ran to our bathroom.

(a/n : She wants them to do it but she's panicking over a hickey, I don't really get how I wrote this🤦🏻‍♀️)

"Min Yoongi!!" She shouted from the bathroom and and I just laughed. When she went out she ran towards me and I gotta run for my life so I stood up before she can even get to me. As we ran around the towel around my waist slid off causing for us to stop and she quickly closed her eyes and cover it with her hands.

I picked up the towel immediately and put it around my waist and went straight to the closet room.

Jisoo's POV

Aish that brat! After he went to the closet I went straight to the bathroom and took a bath.

After that, I stood in front of the mirror and tried to erase these hickeys on my neck but, it didn't worked.

Argh! I decided to just wear clothes first before I think of some ways to cover or erase these.

When I finally got dressed, I put a light make-up and I suddenly saw my concealer in my makeup kit. This might do.

I put a concealer on the place where there's a hickey and blended it. Welp, it worked!

I went out to see Yoongi also dressed typing something on his phone. When he's done he looked at me and smiled.

"You look beautiful." He said and walked towards me.

"Uhm, thanks. You look handsome too." I said and flashed him a smile.

"Let's go?" He asked and motioned his arms like the style where I can put my arms in it. (Just like in weddings ya know?)

"Aja!" I replied and linked my arms with him as we go out of the house.

Hmm, I hope this would be a good day for the both of us.

-ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ-
38