𝗼𝟮𝟱

"What is it?" Hermione asked nervously. Was this going to spoil the night. She certainly hoped not.

Draco took a step back, smiling at her. "Don't worry, don't worry," he said as he pushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "It's nothing bad."

The others began to form a bit of a circle around the couple. They, of course, were in on what was about to happen.

"I've known you for half of my life," Draco began, looking into Hermione's eyes. "And it's been quite the roller coaster." Ron smiled from the side. He was genuinely happy for his friend.

Draco took Hermione's hand. "And I know that it's not gonna be smooth sailing from here on out, but I know that whatever happens, I want you in it."

Narcissa Malfoy had apparated into her house not five minutes ago. She heard the commotion and went downstairs to see what was going on, realizing how distant and cold she had become with her son and that he was no longer needing her in moments like these.

"Hermione Jean Granger, will you marry me?" Draco asked as he knelt down.

"Of course," she replied.

219,283 likes

219,283 likes

@ mionejgranger: The beginning of a new era, I suppose

View all 2,289 comments
@ notaferret: i'm in love with you, hermione
| @ mionejgranger: And I, you

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

a/n: that's the end! i'm sorry 🥺 i just never intended for this to be super long. i hope it was okay and at least somewhat enjoyable.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒, 𝗁𝗉 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 🎉