The Perfect Autumn Walk (Another Harry Styles Imagine)

You and Harry were in the bed, he was still fast asleep. You looked out the window to see the autumn weather. Leaves changing their color and falling to ground. This was your favorite season. You quietly turned your head to look at Harry trying not to wake him. “Stop staring it’s creepy.” He whispered with a small smile, his eyes still closed. You smiled back at him as they fluttered open. He leaned over and gave you a quick peck on the lips.

“It’s really nice out, don’t you think?” You asked while sitting up. He turned to the window looking out he shrugged. “I guess so. Fancy going for a walk?” You smiled and nodded uncontrollably. “Yes!” You shouted, leaning over to kiss his cheek. “I’ll go get ready!” You said walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

You hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around your body and walked into you and Harry’s room. You were face to face with Harry. He was in the middle  of taking off his shirt, he stopped and looked at you smiling cheekily. You stopped stared at him, admiring  his abs.  “Like what you see babe?” he asked  while putting on his shirt. He walked over to you planting a sweet kiss on your lips. You smiled and tightened the towel around yourself before walking to your closet to get some clothes.

You curled your hair and walked downstairs to find Harry on the couch talking on the phone. “Yeah…okay… I gotta go..okay bye.” He hung up his phone and walked over to you. “You look nice.” He said. You smiled and put your phone in your pocket. The two of you walked hand in hand out the door and to the park. When you got to the opening to the park the trees were in a line on both side of the road, red, orange and fall colors all over the place. Candles were lit up all the way down the road. It was beautiful. You and him walked all the way down the street talking, kissing and just having a romantic walk in the park. When you got to the end Harry stopped you grabbed your hands and looked into your eyes. “These past 3 years have been amazing. The best years of my life. You’re the one who had made it the best. Your the best thing that could ever happen to me and I couldn’t think of  growing old with any one else but you. I would really like it if you would be mine forever” He said before letting go of your hands. He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. “Matilda (your last name) will you marry me?” Tears fell from your eyes and fell to the ground. “I hope those are happy tears.” Harry chuckled waiting on your answer. “Yes!” you managed to say with a huge smile. He slid the ring on your finger and came up giving you a passionate kiss on the lips. You heard cheers coming from behind the trees. Then they boys came out. “Congratulations!” Louis said pulling you and Harry in for a hug. You smiled at them. “I love you Matilda.” “I love you too Harry” That was the best walk in autumn that you had ever had.