My life changes

Note
This is the starting of my story also please do not copy this story. this story will not end till I say so or rather type so. for your information I am not as strict as I seem , I am actually very cheerful .so here it begins.....

I am Nina ,a normal highschooler. I am an orphan and have no memory of the past since I was found isolated in an old building . I live in an apartment. I go to school with my best friend Lucy.i wake up as usual and go to school.i have an odd feeling today . I was passing through the hallway when I noticed a room which was glowing."what the heck !" I open the door and my sight goes blind. when I open my eyes all I see is a number of students from different schools and various grades which I can't even name. I look around to see someone who looked like me but then I noticed that the door I had come through has disappeared . then I notice a chair floating in the room. on it is a girl about 16 . the room fell silent. The girl was the one to break it. she said"i am Lilian and you...nyaaa..are chosen as candidates for a charm. as the ones you have heard in legends . welcome....let us begin our first and last challenge. only 3 of you will make it through as their are only 3 guides of this quest.
Their was a bright flash of light and I found myself in a maze."what the.......". I was holding a sword.i couldn't turn back so I decided to play with this and began forward . then I saw a little puppy helpless and bring attacked by a creature I didn't think would exist."what should I do...,should i....". Without thinking I jumped in front of it and charged the monster. I was finally able to defeat it. I looked down at the puppy which to my surprise had turned into a Pegasus . it pointed for me to sit on its back. I,still awestrucked did what it said. Flying is the best. I reached at a tree with diamond fruits and saw the girl I thought looked like me but turns out that see did look exactly like me exept her hair was pink and mine blue. She was standing with a guy who had black hair kind eyes and the nicest smile. I couldn't help but fall for him. Then Lilian appeared out of nowhere and this is how my life changed to something I couldn't believe .......

To be continued..........

I hope you liked it. no need to vote I just want you to sit back and enjoy this. thanks for reading.