I almost die-1

Thanks a lot to Katgirl. I hope you like this.

As we enter the village they see the head waiting for them. He had three people who looked my age. There were two boys who seemed robe in a grudge and a girl who looked annoyed by her companions. The head spoke "welcome to our village. We really needed your help. Actually an enemy of ours has shown up who is aiming for our ninja exams held every year for students though I'm worried for our children therefore I would like the two of you to accompany this group as we are short of strong ninjas to protect them." We agreed as he introduced us. The head spoke again "the young man can help us in treating the wounded as this is going to be a very hard task as this exam is not at all easy and only one group can pass. The exam will be starting now I shall accompany you to the arena". So I and Lina were in a group with Miku , Cross and Nico. They seemed built up for battle. We arrived at a gate to a forest which was as deadly as a .... I don't know but deadly. I read a signboard saying " forest of death ". I said awestruck " what the heck." We had to go through the forest without dying!!!!!!!! I was handed a black tablet to open when we reached the other end after we find a white tablet. Without wanting to we entered the forest which I might die in.