Chapter Eight

Jacee

Everyone was so quiet once Tea left.There was now eleven of us, and we were all so close to being in the top ten.It would get harder and harder, but I was definitely prepared. These dancers better watch out.We were in the theater, on the stage stretching, before Abby could get here."It backfired completely"Asia laughed as Dylan, Kenzie, and her came over to me."What did?"I ask curiously."Oh we were just talking about last night's events, between me and Sarah"

Asia responded. "She crashed right into the prop! It looked even worse with her face on it.If I didn't pay close attention I would have mistaken her for it myself"I say, and we all laugh."So were you really suppose to tell her went to stop?" Kenzie asks, a hint of worriedness in her voice.Smirking Asia nodded yes."Who cares what happened Kenzie, we were so close into kicking her ass out of the competition. She helped us by opening her fat mouth"Dylan says, while falling into a split."So it was planned!"Kenzie shouted and we shushed her."Obviously" I point out."Just stop talking Kenzie" Dylan demands.Just then Abby walks in and we all rush to get in line.

"I see you've been waiting. Your going to want to win this challenge. The winner of this challenge not only gets immunity.... but gets to choose what dance everyone else will get to do" Abby explains, and everyone began getting excited. I had to win this challenge."The theme this week is historical events.So were bringing back every historical event or person that is from the past and you will be portraying that this week.So the challenge, well I'll leave that up to Alexa Moffett!"Abby then walks out and Alexa comes.A lot of us run over to her and hug her since we knew who she was.She was my competition team teacher at Club Dance.I loved Alexa!

"If I win this, I am planning on sabatoging a lot of people, including MacKenzie"

Dylan whispered to me, shocking me."But why, I thought you liked her?" I asked, confused.She scoffed."Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.She is so annoying, and she can't even dance....she is just getting on my nerves!"She whisper shouted to me."Who is?"Asked Kenzie.

"Asia"Muttered Dyaln."But don't tell her I told you that.Do not even mention it"

Seeing her this way made me wonder where I actually stood with her."So I am going to be choreographing the group challenge this week, which will also be the challenge"Alexa explained."Does anyone know anything about the Civil War?".

Civil who? Only two people raised there hands up.Brooke and Aubrey."Nerds"I whispered to Dylan, and she laughed. Ms.Alexa began explaining what it was, wasting our time.I love you, but I don't want to hear you talk.Comprendo? "Can you please just teach them the dance!"

Christy yelled, shocking Ms.Alexa.

"Okay, so we are going to need people to be the British. How about Dylan, Asia, Jacee, Mackenzie, and Sarah, Kylie.Then we have the Americans, Brooke, Aubrey, Gavin, Sammy,and Jennifer"Said,Ms.Alexa.

Dylan, Asia, and I cheered happily knowing we were on the same side.Wait, aren't we the bad guys?

-Ten minutes later

Aubrey-

Would I win this group challenge? If I did it would be my second win in a row and to me that would be great. We were in the middle of going over a hard turn sequence when Abby came in."Oh no, I don't even know what turns were doing" Sammy groaned."Five A la seconde, triple illusion, quadruple pirouettes, pi-"I began to tell her when Abby clapped her hands together. "When I call your name, your out" Abby announced. We all got in our positions.All of us Americans had to hold a rope, which we would chainé with.The music began to play and our feets began to move.

What did we do, whom will they choose?
Independence is all that we ask for

"Jennifer!"