Part 2

"Who the hell is this calling me?"

Stretching saying to myself, eyes blurry and head banging. Feeling my phone vibrate under me while laying next to LuBaby. Glancing over at him and saw he was looking straight in my eyes, awaiting on me to answer. The shit slick scared me to be honest.

"THE FUCK?" I said, immediately giving him that look.

"Well... are you gon answer?" He asked me on some insecure shit.

I snapped and nip that shit right in the bud. Raising up in his bed, looking at my phone, and talking to him at the same damn time.

"Let me clear some up before we gon even further."

I could see him ease back and laid down like he didnt want to hear me out. I continued...

"This phone here...I pay this bill ok? Now you claim you been wanting me for all these years but you want to fuck up the first night we even  sleep together. If I wanted somebody insecure, I would of stayed with my babydaddy Rico."

I could see him suddenly grip the sheets...

"Baby I'm sorry... you right that is your phone. But don't think I wont pay that motherfuka! Come here girl!"

We both laughed it off as he got back on top of me and started kissing me from my neck and moved down with his head under the cover. Me biting my lip and texting my other nigga Brian back to come on in and rob his green ass. But the mouth was so good I just texted....

"Let's wait!"

"OUUUU FUCK....eat it baby!"