Kiss me under the moonlight

Today you had a exhausting day at your work. Your whole body was in pain and you could not sleep.

Jimin: Hey baby,are you feeling ok?
Y/N: I am a little bit tired today.
Jimin: Let me help you.

With that he put your head on one arm and wrapped the another one around your waist.
You were abel to feel even his hot breath on your ear.

Jimin: I really love the way you blush..
Closing your eyes you helped his shirt tightly while you are sleeping.
Jimin: You are the world to me..

Opening your eyes you looked into his deep black eyes. His presence and warmth was making you relaxed.
He hugged you more tightly.

Jimin: We both should always be like this..close to each other.
Y/N: I agree.

He chuckles and he starts to kiss you.

Placing soft kisses against your skin. His hands strocking over your arm while he reached your hands and interwind his fingers with yours.

His lips slowly trail down to your neck. But soon he moved his lips all over your throat up to your jawline before he moved his lips above yours.

Hovering his lips one inch above yours. His warm breath touchinhg your lips.

He stops and looks at you. Both of you laugh shyly together. Then he kissed your forehead and hugs you tightly into his arms.

Jimin: My baby..
He gently touched your lips.
You open your eyes and see him smiling. He holds your face and kisses your everywhere on the face.

Then he cuddles you tightly in his arms. You hug him back and lay your head on his chest.

You feel safe being around him.
You Look up and see him closing his eyes.

Jimin: I am sleepy...let's sleep baby..
He hugs you tight and kiss your forehead. You hug him back and close your eyes..

• 🎞💋

I hope you like this small ff

I hope you like this small ff. Please comment your opinion abt this story☺️💕

Have a nice day/night🧡