CHAPTER 1

Lallaina's POV

I'm getting ready for our dinner with someone  I don't know. Mom told us to join them.

I wore just a perfect amount of make up. Croptop, and shorts. I didn't tie my hair.

I heard the door opened so I looked who it is.

"Oh, looks like you're ready?" Mom.

I stood up and nod. "Who are they?" I ask.

"My bestfriend since high school. She said she wanted to see all of you, and also! Her sons are there, I heard all of them are good looking."

"Mom, I don't need that information."

"Hmm, they're smart."

"Mom!"

"okay, okay. I'll stop." then she smiled, "Let's go, get Keith"

I nod and ran ito my sister's room.
"Keith! Are you done? Let's go." I didn't wait for her anymore. I went outside and got in the car.

We went at a restaurant and, there was this long table. We went there and sat at our chair. And there I saw 4 boys, and a girl.

'okay, this might be the family mom was talking about.'

I didn't talk much. I didn't even look at them. I tried to look up but it's just so boring. I really don't know what to say. I don't know them.

"This is Lallaina. She's 15 years old and, she's my second daughter." Mom suddenly said. I look up again and smiled to everyone. And they smiled back to me!

Except for this one guy, he was eating and having his own world.

'What's up with him? Is he okay? Is he broken hearted? Weird.'

I knew his mom noticed. She hit the guy's arm and said, "Tanner! Pay attention, will you?" She was looking at me.

The guy named Tanner looked at his mom and to everyone. He didn't even smile. It was a very awkward situation. And I knew he didn't like being in here, with us.

Tanner sighed, "It's nice to meet you, Lallaina." Then got back to eating.

"It's nice meeting you too." I said.

He ignored me, and mom started to talk. I never said a word after that. I just listened to them. They introtuced every single one of them. Matteo, the eldest. Tanner, the middle. And Carter, the youngest.

Matteo and Carter is really friendly, But Tanner? He never talked. And I don't know why. But, I don't care.

Me, Matteo, and Carter started talking to each other. Still, Tanner's having his own world. It's like his mind is somewhere deep.

"Lallaina, I have a joke." Carter.

"Okay, tell me."

"No, I'm just kidding."

"What?"

"Hahahahahahaha!" He laughs. "You don't get it?

"Get what?"

"The joke!"

I laugh at him, I really don't get it.

"Tell meee!" I started to get excited.

"But I already told you!" Carter.

"No you didn't! You're kidding, aren't you?"

"Yes I am! And that's the joke!"