03

"jiwoooo tomorrow is weekends, let's hang out a bit I'm bored" saerom boringly said, head laying on the table. "did you broke up with your boyfriend AGAIN?" seongjun asked emphasizing the word again.

"excuse me? it's none of your business and he's the one who dumped me so it's not my fault" bitchy* saerom said.

jiwoo, saerom and seongjun are hanging out in the library because they need to do their homework. it's just saerom who's lazy to do it.

"shush the two of you, we're in the library, remember? and you seongjun, aren't you used into it?"

"of course I am!"

"then why are you still asking her about that? by the way, you two look great together, you date her seongjun" jiwoo suggested

"are you joking????" saerom shouted as she slammed the table. the librarian 'shhtd' at them.

"are you joking?" seongjun murmured. imitating saerom

"Why are you getting angry?!" saerom faced seongjun. "I should be the one who's more upset" she continued

"what? I'm upset too"

hours have passed, jiwoo felt bored so she went out to take some fresh air until she felt the name on her wrist glowed.

she looked around and she saw a guy taking some pictures from afar using his camera not too far from where she was standing. when the guy turned around and faced her, jiwoo remembered that this guy was with huijun earlier but never introduced it to them.

while on the other hand, "isn't he the one who is flirting with his girlfriend earlier?" minjae thought.

jiwoo immediately ran to him and approached him. "hey?". minjae gave him a confused look in exchange

"Are you perhaps song minjae?" jiwoo desperately asked, looking straight into his face.

"yes, I am" minjae nodded

"then, are you NAMED?" jiwoo asked with a smile on her face.

minjae stopped for a while and answered. "ah, no" he then looked at the ground.