Learning More

"Arrghh what...?" I groan as i open my eyes, huh im in a bed? Oh yeah i stayed with Ren... I turn and look at the alarm clock next to Ren. 7:30. What time does Ren get up? Psh I'll just look outside the window.

I slowly get out of the bed and peek out of the curtain. The sun is shining in the bright blue sky. Wow it's so beautiful, I never imagined this after that storm last-

"ACHOO!" I sneeze loudly. Shit...did I wake Ren up? I look over at him, he turned around a few times but he's still asleep, phew.

"I should probably leave." I say and go towards the bedroom door but accidentally sneeze again.

"ACHOO!" Great, now you've done it. I look over to Ren, he slowly sits up in bed and wipes his eyes with his palms.

"What's all the noise...?" He moves his hands from his face and sees me in the doorway.

"...who are you?" He says, wait what!? He forgot who I was!

"Ren its me, Alayana, remember I'm homeless and I stayed the night because of that huge storm." I say trying to re-jog his memory.

"Oh right I remember." he says with his eyes half open. Wait, is he half asleep?

"Umm well I was going to get changed and get going so...ACHOO!" I sneeze again, 3 times in one morning, fantastic I think I'm sick. I go up to Ren and take a tissue from the box next to the alarm clock and blow my nose. Rens eyes grow wide.

"Your sick... Aren't you?" He says and I look shocked at him,

"What no! I'm not *cough* sick *cough*." Great, I'm sick. Ren slowly climbed out of bed and goes into the bathroom. Soon he comes out and back into the bedroom.

"I'm going to get changed, your clothes are in the dryer in the bathroom, get changed in there." he says,

"Okay thanks." I quickly leave so I don't have to see Ren with no clothes on. I close the bathroom door behind me and open up the dryer, I take my clothes out and look at them. I don't remember when they looked so clean before.

I take Rens shirt off and put on my sweatpants, then my shirt and tie my hoodie around my waist. I put my beanie on my head and look in the mirror. I brush my hair out with my fingers and then leave the bathroom.

"*Knock, knock* Ren are you done?" I knock on his door and ask him.

...No answer.

"Okay I'm coming in..." I push open the door and slowly walk in.

"What the-"

"Oh sorry!" I yell, I walk in on Ren shirtless! I quickly run out and slam the door.

"ACHOO!" You are an absolute reck today Alayana. Soon I hear the door open and Ren walks out, with his shirt on.

"Ready to go?"

"Go where?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"To Long Island." the bar that we were at yesterday? I nod my head and we leave the house silently.
________________
At Long Island

We both walk into Long Island, as we open the door the chime rings.

Everyone from yesterday was sitting at a table except Kuni who was on the other side of the bar counter.

"Hey welcome- oh its just you Ren, wait you brought her?" Kuni looks at me from across the bar counter.

"Um hi- *cough, cough!*" i cough really loudly after i try saying hi.

"Are you okay!? That was one hell of a cough right there." Yamato said.

"Your really pale, are you alright?" Takao says.