The monster in the window

The moon shinned in to my bedroom giving a marvellous glow to my furniture but I wasn't paying attention to that as I was just watching parks and recreation ,loved this show ,my favourite character is Ron, he's so blunt and funny.i was half asleep when the tapping started ,I was used to it seeming as I had been living with the tapping since I moved in here two years ago and there was this tall oak tree out side my window,I've though about cutting it down so much but because I work all day I just don't have the time but it always seems to want my attention when I want to sleep .i huffed as I rolled over and put my pillow over my head .working all day doesn't give you much time to socialise so I spent all my nights alone so the tapping kinda reminds me that there is a out side world and how annoying it is .after the tapping got more aggressive I got up ,now usally when the wind gets bad I just move to my office well a small room with a small sofa in and a foldable table but the sofa was bearable ,as I stumbled through the dark I realised I couldn't hear the wind but could hear the tapping which was weird because my window was only single glazed so my window is thin so I could hear the wind no matter how weak it was ,I looked at the window and saw a lazy slob in black boxers but what interested me was these two fireflies siting on a branch, I don't think  I've ever seen fireflies around my area but then they seemed to turn on and off  like they where blinking ,then they tilted as if they where staining at me ,then I panicked as when I heard it "come to me pretty"it whispered through the glass ,I stumbled back "what... what is going on ?What are you " i questioned well that's what I was trying to do as my voice was trembling ," I see your scared ,your should be I'm gonna feed on your fear and savour every bite of your flesh"it's voice was so deep It cut in to my soul and then a smile slowly emerged in the shadows,I could feel my heart beat speeding up and Adrenaline running through my Veins but I still couldn't move well in till I saw shadowy hand shifting it's way through the windows cracks then I ran ,I ran in to the unknown darkness that was my hallway i felt my though the darkness touching the plain walls so boring ,it only just hit me how boring my life is and how meaningless it is maybe this creature should eat me but my survival instinct kicked in and I ran in to a place I think would be safe which would be my office .when I got in side I slammed the door closed and locked it ,I took a moment to breath.the silence was deafening. Then the thudding of heavy feet finding its way through my hall ,every step sped up my heart beat in till it was behind the door "come on ,you know you want me to come in ,I will make everything go away I promise " it was so gentle as it whispered through the doors ,I sat in the corner of the room crying I didn't know what to do I couldn't run and the hiding wasn't working .the monster started the bang on the door "birdie birdie ,be my prey and you will have nothing to fear" it sang as it continued to bang on the door "WHAT DO YOU WANT !!!" I screamed "Hahahah ,little birdie ,I already told you I want to eat your flesh."he replied ,I cried at these words ,I felt helpless and so scared maybe I should just let this creature eat me ,why did this happend to me ,all my thoughts where so much so I just sat there and cried in till morning broke.the sound of birds chirping out side a light reminder that maybe the outside world isn't so bad and that's when I realised that the monster had stopped talking and banging .my head finally felt straight.i stood up trembling but I pushed my self and  headed towards the door ,I was so scared of what could happen if I open the door but I couldn't just die in this room if I was gonna die it might aswell be at the hands of a beast then withering away afraid but when I opened the door and there was nothing presides my boring cream walls and I think that scared me most.