One step

The midnight wind was so gentle in my hair ,I heaved my self on to of the concrete ledge ,the sounds of the city usally haught my nights and keep me up but tonight it feels almost calming as a last lullaby "you don't have to do it you know " a voice whispered in the wind "I do ,I have nothing and no one " I replied "you have your self " the voice echoed so gently ,I thought maybe he was right, maybe I should look up and fight instead of just giving up but where do I start ,there is to much and I'm half way through my life ," this isn't your choice " the voice whispered ,I was confused maybe he was on about That I was force to this by having everything being taken away from me "can you help me ?" I asked but the voice didn't anwser .what am I doing ? Standing a inch away from my death and I'm talking to a voice in my head have I actually lost the plot.i stood there for another minute thinking trying to weigh my options and the only thing that was on my mind was the voices words, they had hit me hard and I think I might try again life's short anyway so I might aswell try intill my time is up .i stepped Down from the edge but as I did I felt a cold hand slither on to my shoulder " you mortals are so easy to  Manipulate it's funny" a familiar voice ,I felt true fear run through my body as the hand hipped both my shoulders and lifted me in to the air ,I had no idea who or what this was but it couldn't of been human there hands where like talons and it's strength was terrifying but even with all my fear I could scream .the silence was broken by the voice " well you have For field your purpose " and then the calm wind rushed through my hair and and the night sky seemed to run from me ,then everything went black.