-End my suffering-

(holy crap I'm finally back!)

Requested by Frisk6606

Character info:

Name: Usagi Koharu

Age:15

Enjoy!
........................................................................

"Y/N,look!There's a sakura tree over ther-"

She flew off .

She landed on the ground,blood spewing out of her head.

"Saki...?"

"....."

You held her hand against your cheek.

"Usagi,I'm sorry...that I didn't see that van.."

"Just remember Usagi ......I love y-"

Her hands started to feel cold.

You squeezed her hand tightly against your chest,tears starting to roll down your cheeks.

"Why Saki....why out of everyone in this world,you have to choose Saki ...?!YOU DAM DRIVER !"

When the driver came out of the car,you beated the driver to death.

Turns out that driver was your uncle.

You got put into juvenile prison,at the young age of 11.

Fortunately,the judge let you out last year and you've lived in your parents basement ever since.

But not much has changed.

Your aunt despised you,and so did everyone else in your family.

Sometimes you mumbled to yourself : "If I was sane at that time...I wouldn't have killed uncle.If I haven't asked Saki to look at the sakura trees with me,none of this would've happened.."

Next week:

You woke up extra early today.
(By extra early I meant 8:30 a.m. cuz Usagi normally wakes up at noon)

You listen to the chirps of sparrows as you walk towards to your school.

You went to the front desk to get your student card,indoor shoes and the classroom number.