Meeting this boy

Y/n's POV:
I see this new boy pull up into the house that's next to mine, I notice that he's very short and cute he looks about my age, he sees me looking through the window and Immediately starts starring back. I notice and hurry up and close the curtains from embarrassment. I peek one last time and see that he is smiling and gave a little chuckle from me closing the curtains like that. I head back up to my room and Immediately start thinking if he would like to get to know me and maybe we could be friends, I decide to take a nap.  I wake up and find myself seeing that it's 6am, I get up and get ready for school still thinking about that boy I saw yesterday, I arrive to school and see Mattia and the boys waiting for me, I hurry up and walk towards them. I give mattia and the boys a hug and I tell them hey, I get back a few replies of hey and what's up, Mattia looks like he has something to tell me so I ask "hey mattia are you okay ?" He replies "oh yea y/n I'm okay I just want to let you know that someone else is gonna sit with us today at lunch and he's very nice and chill, that's all I wanted to say" I reply "oh okay Mattia" The bell rings and we all walk each other to class, I arrive to my classroom and sit down. I see the boy I saw yesterday walk into the same classroom as well. The teacher explains that we have a new student joining us, the teacher soon assigns his seat next to mine. "Hey, hey girl!" He says. "What?" I reply with. He then exclaims "I'm Zach nice to meet you!" I say "hi Zach I'm y/n! and aren't you the boy I saw move in next to my house ?" He says "yep that's me, I was wondering if you would like to hang out after school ?" I said "of course Zach!" the bell finally rings and after a few classes it's lunch time, I meet the boys at the table we usually sit at and I notice Zach sitting with them "Hey guys!" I say "Hey y/n" I get as a reply from them I sit down next to Zach and Mattia as the other boys sit on the opposite side of the table. I continue eating lunch and the. This girl Jessica also known as mattias ex who cheated on him walks over to our table and says "awe look at this skank she's covered in boys what a hoe!" She laughs. I stand up and say "you know what at least I got guy friends, no guy would wanna be around you when ur choocie stank like fish" she proceeds to try and punch me, I dodge it though. I start punching her in the face and I proceed to get on top of her and beat her up, she punches me in the chin though. the boys are telling me to stop when Zach wraps his arms around me and pulls me off of her, he says "Y/n you're to pretty to be fighting please don't hurt yourself come on let's go get you cleaned up" I nod my head and we walk to the bathroom together.

So yeahhhh this is chapter one, if at least one person reads this then I'll do a chapter two :) ❤️❤️