Agent Trio

The AGENT TRIO was given a mission by their agency. A mission they needed to complete for the sake of their agency. Their lives takes a new turn as they work together to deal with the three sons of the biggest agency with the terror and hatred brought about by their past. They work together to find the key of the death of their parents. But what if the three sons of the biggest agency has also a mission wherein they should kill the Agent Trio also for the sake of their agency? But what will happen if they unexpectedly fall in love with each other as they fought together again and again. Will they fight for the sake of their agencies or will love reign?

LIE IS EVERYWHERE BEWARE.

_______________________________________

DISCLAIMER: Agent Trio is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, events and incidents this is a product of the author's imaginations, any rescemblance to actual persons, living or dead and actual events are purely coincidence.

WARNING: This story contains foul words, mature contents or any words/happenings that may trigger your traumas or any phobias. Wrong grammars and typographical errors are visible.

NOTE:  If you would like to use material from the story (other than for review purposes), prior written permission must be obtained by contacting the publisher. Thank you for your support of the author's right.

@ All Rights Reserved. AliStoRgi.
2020