Prologue

My name is Arabella Twilight Glitter Daffodil Mary Perfect Sapphire Sparkleface. I am a 'Mary Sue'. A perfect girl. A perfect life. I was beautiful,  intelligent, brave, kind, cool and everyone loved me! I had everything I ever needed, and no flaws. Yet, that couldn't be tolerated by the faculty at The Mary Sue Redemption Academy, so they shipped me off to an ordinary-looking boarding school. I was quite happy at first: wherever I went people adored me! But these people didn't.

Average-looking students whispered in the hallways, teachers glared and muttered: "We have a lot of work to do", and I shrunk, scared. Giving them my puppy eyes that could woo anyone, I pleaded for them to like me.

They only seemed to hate me more.

What was wrong with me? I only had rainbow hair to my knees, cat ears, silver eyes and a perfect body. How could they not like me?

I soon found out.

Burly guards shoved me into a dark, dank room, not seeming to care that I was trembling. 

A woman, a woman with a plain grey dress on, she banged her fist on the desk she was sitting behind.

"Arabella Twilight - you know what? I'm not even going to bother," she snarled. "Welcome to The Mary Sue Redemption Academy."