chapter 1

12 years have passed. We are now at 2020, it's been also six years since gyze's defeat. However, life was not as good as it seemed. Layal was sitting with her friend rima, very depressed looking. "It's been 12 years... And he never came..." Layal alabaster said sobbing.

"I know... I know..." Reem said, as she tried to comfort her. And then an announcement was started by Adnan alabaster, layal's father. "Hello students, I would like to announce that the school has been cancelled... Because you will help me take over the world and reverse everyone." He says maliciously, making some freak out.

Reem noticed three individuals appearing to be calm. "Ziyad, Jaafar, Ismael!! Why the hell are you so calm!" Reem said. Then, when they raised their heads, layal knew it was too late, they were already reversed. "Why stop such a power, when we can embrace it and become stronger?" Ismael bluestorm said with malice in his eyes. "Father knows best, this power is beyond our deepest desires, the world must know of it!!" Jaafar says, as if it wasn't him talking, it wasn't his usual calm voice, but a cold hearted evil tone. "It's about time you know what it feels like to be reversed." Ziyad says, still and stern.

Then, a group of people have been blocking the three reversed fighters, telling layal to escape while they hold them off. While they did manage to give layal her escape route, they weren't lucky, and got reversed in the process.

A halo of black and red, much like the ones seen in many link joker units appeared above the sky. Signalling the beginning of the reverse. However, three individuals who wanted to stop this, have united in one front. Samer lusol, Rita lusol, and Ibrahim lusol.

Samer lusol, now twelve years old, looks to the sky, full of worry. Samer then looked behind to see a mysterious man, wearing a black hoodie, the hood covering his face. "Hello, Vanguard of the gold paladins" the man spoke to him, with a tone shrouded in mystery, yet he seems to be someone who wants to help "w...what do you want mister...." He says, keeping his guard up "I just want your help, to stop this crisis that the reverse has made." The man says.

"How do I know I can trust you?" He asks the man, clearly doubtful. "Well, I can't tell you for certain, but here you go" he gives Samer a deck "this will give you the power to stop the reverse, little boy" he says as he disappeared like he was not there in the first place. The boy looks at the deck after he was astonished ".... Incandescent lion, blond ezel..." He reads it out loud. While the man looks over Samer from his hiding spot "you can do it kid... And you won't be alone doing it."